York vs Dekalb

magnnuss75

Dekalb county wins this one. Don't think york can score with dekalb offense. Even in.jamestown.

You may be right but I believe York will try to make Poteete's life a living .... ! Anybody that has played up there or watched a game knows that it's a very hard place to play. I'm sure the Dragons won't roll out the purple carpet for Poteete and the Tigers. I'm thinking he will be on his back every play if at all possible. :popcorneater:

Obviously you haven't seen the kid play yet !! very slippery to say the least!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dekalb county wins this one. Don't think york can score with dekalb offense. Even in.jamestown.

You may be right but I believe York will try to make Poteete's life a living .... ! Anybody that has played up there or watched a game knows that it's a very hard place to play. I'm sure the Dragons won't roll out the purple carpet for Poteete and the Tigers. I'm thinking he will be on his back every play if at all possible. :popcorneater:

Obviously you haven't seen the kid play yet !! very slippery to say the least!

Obviously your right but I know several people in the know that has and I also can read statistics. I believe all the talk is about how he can scramble out of trouble and hit a receiver 50 yrds down field after the defender comes up to make play on him. I believe his passing yards out weigh his running yrds. That's why I would rather have him running than throwing !! :roflol:

York will have 2 players be major factors in the outcome of this game, their 2 defensive ends that is. IF they can contain Poteete (really big if) & make him stay inside long enough for some help (D line or backers) to show up then their chances look a lot better. Fact is DC's pass blocking, while pretty good, is not great. If Poteete has to stay put & isn't able to roll out then help will arrive pretty quick for York. Then again just because he is "contained" when help arrives doesn't mean the "help" will be much help. This kid alone is worth the price of admission. That being said I don't think YAI can contain Poteete to the pocket & I don't think YAI's O is explosive enough to hang with DC's O. I'm going with DC in this one. I'm not predicting a blow out but I think it will be decisive.

If it's not too wet...this game will be a shootout. Dekalb is not very good against the run. Dekalb's offense can score on anybody. Poteete is very good...very difficult to defend. Dekalb's receivers are solid. A wet field could hurt both offenses. I think Dekalb wins 42-35.

Weather is great, advantage goes to DeKalb. DeKalb scores at least 5 TD's and comes out with the win. Prediction DeKalb wins 35-26.