1A Playoffs Explained...Maybe??? Sort of???

MOTO24

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alrighty, You know anything about home field advantage...I know SP is tough to beat at home and I was wondering if they had to travel...although they should not have to I would think. But you never know with the new system.

The higher seeded team always host. The only issues is the semi-final games where it's possible that the two teams playing are the same seed. In that situation, the TSSAA says "in odd numbered years the top team in each bracket shall be the host (I'm guessing Quadrant 1 & 3). In even numbered years the bottom team in each bracket shall be the host (I'm guessing Quadrant 2 & 4)". So in SP's case, they would have to travel in the Semi-final game.

Gotta love old Moto...

Most guys down in Florida on business would be getting drunk in the Hotel lounge while singing Elvis songs on the Karaoke machine.

Not our Moto... He's up in his room with his slide rule and T-square figuring out high school playoff scenerios.

They need to do one of those Budweiser "we salute you" comercials for him. :popcorneater::roflol:

Gotta love old Moto...

Most guys down in Florida on business would be getting drunk in the Hotel lounge while singing Elvis songs on the Karaoke machine.

Not our Moto... He's up in his room with his slide rule and T-square figuring out high school playoff scenerios.

They need to do one of those Budweiser "we salute you" comercials for him. :popcorneater::roflol:

I'm glad that some one has the patience to wade through all of that Gobley Gook. It makes my head hurt. I think that we should all just wait like naive fodder for the selection show the Saturday morning after the season ends to tell us where everyone is going to be and gripe about it like crazy afterwards like we always do. :roflol:

Gotta love old Moto...

:roflol:B)B)

Looking at that definitely looks like Sunbright can make it deep into the playoffs. Wouldn't rule out a state championship bid if they can just beat South Pittsburg

too funny :popcorneater:

Yeah its funny, but unfortunately this guy is serious. He is oblivious, man it like living on Fanasy Island in Sunbright they beat the 3 worst teams in the state & think they can get a gold ball. They are not use to success there. Forgive them. Also, the person that cam up with this needs to realize Sunbright is 1-1 in district & Coalfield is 1-1 in district & Coalfield beat SB so they would get the nod ove SB right now. By the way Coalfield is 1-4, beat SB 33-12 but SB is gonna win state hahahahahahaha