Oliver Springs vs. Oneida

soilder383

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probably one of the biggest games in 2A football friday, eh?

hopefully i can attend this game. i hear the Indians are hungry for a win over OS :roflol:

This game is going to be based on speed in the mud because its going to be rainy all week in Oneider!!

I hear people from Oliver Springs are already saying the game is over and they are going to head up there and run all over "SLOneida." (hopefully Flair wont mind me stealing one of his quotes :D ).. "Whenever they feel like it, the doors wide open"... Oneida will be ready for them. Im pretty sure Coach Brew and TL will have them pumped before the game.

But anyways im going to choose the ol Indians in this battle. 28-14. I dont think Oliver Springs can get ready for Oneida. Especially if all of Oneida's players are all focused and determined to play. I think Coach Brew can do a good job on getting their minds set especially since this game is the biggest game left on the Indians schedule. Lets Go Indians.

Even if its raining, I'm still gonna go w/Oneida on this one. Our defense is too stingy & we have too many offensive weapons but I think it may be a close game if its raining. A wet field could slow us down enough to equal things up but I guess we will see how it plays out fri. :D Oneida by a TD. :roflol:

Flair.....comin' off the Top Rope, Buddy! Rain......Hail.....Sleet.....or a dad gum Hurricane won't keep us from our appointment with the Bobcats. Their schedule should reflect success....they haven't played anyone as good as G. Pitt or Dekalb. 8 points seperates this team from 6 - 0, and we had to play Oakdale so don't even go with that one. Besides the Eagles, as weak as they are, even managed to put 14 up on the Bobcat D. I'm thinking the weak schedule that OS has played thus far will come back to haunt them this Friday night. Now I'm not saying that the OS team isn't capable of knocking the Tribe off, it will take a monumental effort to do it though. Riddle me this, when is the last OS team that fielded been a consistent contender? Oneida has aready been through some heat....so the magnitude of the game isn't going to cause them any concern in preparation. We will be ready for this one I have no doubt. By the way Flair....with your credentials, you probably need me about as much as a Coach Brew needs intensity lessons! Translation: He doesn't! :wacko:

See you Friday at the Reservation!

:roflol: Kazzy :thumb:

Just between here and the fence post, sounds to me like "poor Ole Kaz" hit the nail flat dab on the head. In fact, sounds like he knows exactly what he's talking about. I'd say Ole Kaz's chances shouldn't be taken for granted. These Indians want this game. They know what this game means. They have been well informed, motivated, and they aren't worried about mud and dirt. This Tribe loves to play football - never doubt that. Put on the war paint Indians, it's just about showtime at the Reservation!

Catback, I don't believe you answered the question....? The Indians have a long and proud tradition up here of winning football seasons.....IMO that has some clout coming into this game. We aren't highly likely to come unprepared for such a big game because we have consistantly been in them! My implication is that OS is facing an opponent that has been through this "atmostphere" and they will be ready to play. Plus, you can ask your Ladies Basketball Coach if she doesn't think that the fact that she has a tradition rich program can often get into her opponents heads from time to time. :) IMO it does.....but that is just me, I guess. I'm sure your football team will be ready to play too, but they know they have to beat the man to be the man. (Sorry, Ric!)(took one of yours!) I keep hearing about your size, but my bet is we won't see any individual player whose size we haven't already faced several times this year. I'm riding my boys, don't see any reason for you not to, too. If they strap it on and the scoreboard says they have a bigger number at the end of the game.....we'll be the first across the field to shake their hands. it's gonna be wet and wild.....bring your scuba gear!

:) Kazanity :)