South Pittsburgh @ Boyd Buc

reaction

Ya I doubt thre will be 28 points scored by either team. Heck last year there was only a total of 13 points combined. Both defense won't give up much. Turnovers will be key in this game, as well as the field position battle.

Ya never know...I think we are better than last years team...I just think we peaked at the Tyner game and went down hill from there.

I haven't seen us in person this year yet, just listened to all the games, so I can't say how we are to last year. I do know that, going into this game this year I feel a whole lot more comfortable than last year. We hung with Red Bank pretty good this year and they had some speed that we had to contain. Just hope the bye week doesn't slow us down.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya I doubt thre will be 28 points scored by either team. Heck last year there was only a total of 13 points combined. Both defense won't give up much. Turnovers will be key in this game, as well as the field position battle.

Ya never know...I think we are better than last years team...I just think we peaked at the Tyner game and went down hill from there.

I haven't seen us in person this year yet, just listened to all the games, so I can't say how we are to last year. I do know that, going into this game this year I feel a whole lot more comfortable than last year. We hung with Red Bank pretty good this year and they had some speed that we had to contain. Just hope the bye week doesn't slow us down.

Yeah, but Central was tied with Red Bank at the half 0-0. And never even came close to us. So that game is zeroed out. So back to square one. 2 great programs, 2 great defenses, 2 great offenses. I agree with the field position battle.

I don't know if it matters but I heard that the RB tailback did not play the 1st half of the Central game. I think Boyd is better defensively this year but they do not have any standout players like Emory. I feel Boyd is much faster this year and will match up well with SP speed. For me the games comes down to turnovers, and the line play. Reaction I'll see you in the end zone, I have to wear my funny green hat Friday.

I have waited a year to comment on this. When BB left SP last year, some of our players said as they exited the locker room to play, PARENTS thru trash at them. CAN YOU IMAGINE??? I am sure I can promise SP to be treated much better in the SWAMP. With class and respect. We welcome you to the SWAMP !!!!!! This will be a great night.

I have waited a year to comment on this. When BB left SP last year, some of our players said as they exited the locker room to play, PARENTS thru trash at them. CAN YOU IMAGINE??? I am sure I can promise SP to be treated much better in the SWAMP. With class and respect. We welcome you to the SWAMP !!!!!! This will be a great night.

BS dad, Old Pirate was in that area the whole nite, Every Home game their are school officials and policemen always at the area where opposing teams enter and exist the field. Your comment is TOTALLY OFF THE MARK. As for class.......? show some......... Now for you city fellers..............ifin yous want to start this type of junk OP will be more than glad to join the ranks.

Old Pirate says this feud will be one of the best matchups in the area this year. Win or lose both teams should make some noise in the playoffs. The Pirates have been thru some battles this year against bigger programs and will have to play good to come out with a win. On the other other.......BB will also need to control the game by controlling the clock and hold down SP's big play potential. Recon these aren't anything most futeball folkes recognize. The key as OP sees them for the Pirates is can the replacements bring their A-Game.

Are you a parent of one of the players who said this? If so why wait till this year to bring it up. We all know (MOST) have to pay to go to the PRIVATE SCHOOLS. CLASS can't be bought so show some!

If anyone did this, they are not true Pirate Fans......and if it did occur, how do you know they were PARENTS, as you claim?? Just can't see that happening!!