South Pittsburgh @ Boyd Buc

reaction

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is to early for me to write anything really....We had 2 people get hurt tonight and I don't think it was anything serious though...One thing for sure is that next week is going to be one heck of a game and it should be close all the way...I do not see either team blowing each other out...Lets strap it up and get it on :lol: I have been waiting for a close game all year...I just want to see how our team reacts...I hope Raquis is ok...Looked like he was holding his ankle pretty good so who knows what his status is :D

I can't wait until Friday. :roflol:

This ole Pirate cant wait either.Good game this should be.Nothin like what some buc fans are telling me saying Pitt will wish they had never made the trip.Thats a bunch of bull and any serious fan knows that.I predict SP 28 BB 13.To much Defense but the ball bounces very funny sometimes so lets Tee it up and do the talkin on the field.

Friday can't get here fast enough. This is the game everyone has pointed to all year. #1 in 1A vs #1 in 2A (should be anyway no matter what the poll says.) Two hard hitting, tough nosed football teams going at it. Pirates speed vs Bucs size. You never know how that will play out. All I can say is, you don't want to miss this game. Get there very early if you want a seat. Should be alot of great reading material this week on CoachT. Let's all keep it clean and accurate. I don't see any predictions regarding blowouts by either team to come up. This will be a tight game all night long.

Hope to see ya at the game Reaction!!

Old Pirate says "Let The Earholing Begin", least ways come FryDay Nite at the SWAMP. Recon this will another game of the week for the Pirates. Win or lose the schedule has helped the Pirates while it also has taken a heavy toll on the Pirates. OP was told as many as 6 pre-season starters are out. Recon some youngons better continue to step up. :roflol:

We need to clean it up next week. Starting out with 1st and 20 want get it done against a good team like Boyd. In my life I have never seen so many holding penalties called like they have been the last few years. I hope we heal quick this week if not the youngsters are going to have to turn it up a couple of notches. I have been waiting on this one!