Mckenzie @ Trinity

tcaee

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tcaee, you don't give your kids much credit. They played a great game at Adamsville. Jabriel Washington is an outstanding player. I saw him make some fantastic throws in that game. The play where he rolled out to the right then threw across his body to a receiver 30 yards across the field was major league. And it wasn't all him--the receivers made several leaping or diving catches. I don't much about McKenzie but they better be ready for a tough TCA team.

Well I hope two things change from the last time these two teams met a couple of years ago on Thanksgiving weekend. 1. the result 2. the bitter cold (and this looks promising) Both of these teams were predicted to be tops in 2A for West Tennessee and this should be a really good game. McKenzie is on a roll and TCA comes off a very tough loss to good Adamsville team. If TCA takes away a couple of missed blocks and penalties, the outcome could have been different. This will definitely be a great game to come to on Friday night.

I am in favor of a Coacht meeting before the game it would be great to meet the the people behind the post. Couple questions long time since I've been to TCA campus

1. Does TCA have a big visitor stand? they will need it

2. Is the football field over by the baseball diamond or has TCA moved in last few years?

GO REBELS!!!

I am in favor of a Coacht meeting before the game it would be great to meet the the people behind the post. Couple questions long time since I've been to TCA campus

1. Does TCA have a big visitor stand? they will need it

2. Is the football field over by the baseball diamond or has TCA moved in last few years?

GO REBELS!!!

The TCA campus is on Windy City Road pretty close to USJ.

I guess I'm with those feeling this will be a close, tough game. The Rebels have pleasantly surprised me a few times this season already and hope this will be a pleasant surprise too. The Rebels will show up with a solid defense and rapidly improving offense. We will come to play too. The Rebels don't have one super star at any position but a very competent team with a winning attitude. I've heard a lot about the Washington kid. Look foreward to seeing how the Rebels handle him.