Blackman vs Oakland @ The Inferno Game 8

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey "2Worthless"

If you are not to busy remembering the first time you saw a horseless carriage come down the dirt path past your home, remind me again on this.

Blackman has played a weak schedule? check yes or no.

Given this, who has Oakland played again?

I don't keep up with things that don't matter so I need a reminder.

A fun week is ahead of us.

Getting late, time to turn down Tommy Dorsey and adjust the rabbit ears so the family can watch Milton Berle's Texaco Star Theater. (Just trying to relate old timer)

Oakland has played:

Ensworth - 6-0

Independence- 5-2

Brentwood- 6-1

Will play Christian County, Ky who is 6-2.

Lincoln County- since you played them, you should know the record. I do think they beat CC last night though.

Our two losses were to Ensworth and to Riverdale. Both were in OT.

I think McDaniel did an outstanding job with our schedule. These opponents only make us battle-tested and stronger. I guess we will see if it pays off.

It will pay off 2P. It always does. :thumb:

I used to think it did, but here lately I'm not so sure.I think if you give Coach Shad two weeks to prepare, he usually comes out on the winning side of it.I think you will see about every play out of the playbook Friday night at the inferno.If I was Oakland I would pass the ball more this game.

And its called taking a break from a screaming three week old with Colic... Being able to get on here and read the things some post that show how obviously ignorant they are about Football makes me feel better! B) So keep it coming! Thanks!!!! :thumb::thumb:

I think when I was three weeks old I knew better than have a screen name of War Eagle when I was a young Alabama fan :D

She's Shad's daughter, she didn't change her screen name when he went to MTCS and she isn't going to change it now, even though he's at Blackman she is an alumni of Smyrna, unlike some on here she still pulls for her HS Football team (as long as they aren't playing her daddy's team, LOL) :thumb:

Hey good buddy! How have you been these days? Missed playing yall this year. How is your team looking?

We are 5-2. Lost to Riverdale and Ensworth in OT.

Glad you hollered at me.

Be sure to keep an eye out on Shane Blissard when you watch MTSU. He is one of my Oakland boys and has been making some nice catches this yr! Great kid and student too.