Blackman vs Oakland @ The Inferno Game 8

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game day, boys! Got off early so I could roll on towards the Inferno and get the best seat in the house. Got to pack my thermos of coffee and get my handwarmers.

To the Patriots:

Stay focused! Be sharp! You have played in big games before, so don't let the hype rattle your nerves. Keep the sidelines relaxed. Roll with the punches, but come out swinging. Hit on all cylinders from the first snap. Four quarters of smashmouth football. Remember you are all brothers going to WAR, and never give up or give in!

PBD, sorry that you have to miss this one. I am sure you will get a copy of the game film to see it all. I know win or lose, your son will be just like you.....Class all the way! Looking forward to seeing him play. Good luck to the Blaze. Let's leave it all on the field tonight either way this one shakes out.

BATW, all you have to do is to send CoachT an email from your original email telling him that you wish to change your screen name and what you wish it to be changed to. He will send you back an email with instructions on what to do after that. Maybe you can be IamforBlaze#1Bulldogs#2 or Bulldogalumcheering4theBlaze?

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Patriots!! Let's DO THIS!

Game day, boys! Got off early so I could roll on towards the Inferno and get the best seat in the house. Got to pack my thermos of coffee and get my handwarmers.

To the Patriots:

Stay focused! Be sharp! You have played in big games before, so don't let the hype rattle your nerves. Keep the sidelines relaxed. Roll with the punches, but come out swinging. Hit on all cylinders from the first snap. Four quarters of smashmouth football. Remember you are all brothers going to WAR, and never give up or give in!

PBD, sorry that you have to miss this one. I am sure you will get a copy of the game film to see it all. I know win or lose, your son will be just like you.....Class all the way! Looking forward to seeing him play. Good luck to the Blaze. Let's leave it all on the field tonight either way this one shakes out.

BATW, all you have to do is to send CoachT an email from your original email telling him that you wish to change your screen name and what you wish it to be changed to. He will send you back an email with instructions on what to do after that. Maybe you can be IamforBlaze#1Bulldogs#2 or Bulldogalumcheering4theBlaze?

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Patriots!! Let's DO THIS!

Got Off Early? I thought a person of your age would be retired by now! Oh well I hope you did not leave Ralph Kramden in to much $$it. Now that we all know your too cheep to purchase coffee at the game, (Hate to help out the Blaze?) I know of a hole in the fence you can slither through.

Have fun to night, say hello if you see me at the game. I'll be the guy with big ears and buck teeth, saying hee haw!

Blaze 9 Pat's 7.

riverdale beat oakland who iz 5-2

riverdale beat farragut who is 5-1 who were #1 in state when riverdale beat them. dont think they put u @ #1 if u have a losin record.

That is too funny (I don't think they put you at #1 if you have a losing record). Bulldogsalltheway just give up babe we havn't played anyone yet so tonight we gotta prove ourselves, Go Blackman!!

Terrific atmosphere at the game. It was great to see so much enthusiasm for the Blackman team.Reminded me of their early days for sure. I also appreciated all the fans for Oakland tonight. You guys stepped and got behind this team. I think this is going to develop into QUITE a rivalry. Good luck the rest of the way, Blackman. Fans, keep supporting this team. PBD, your son lived up to all my expectations of him. A fine player who played with heart and class. I expected no less, and would enjoy seeing him play again. Don't hang your heads, Blaze. Oakland had a LOT to prove tonight, and there was no way that you were taking this one from us.

I think that Oakland made a statement tonight. We proved that we don't take it lightly being picked TO LOSE in the press. We proved that we are BETTER than our record and that we want a piece of Riverdale before it is all said and done. We have played in tough environments and in tough games, and that experience served us well. The kids came out with a swagger and weren't to be denied. Coach Mc did a god job getting the kids up for this one tonight. The score made this look closer than it actually was in my opinion. Our defense lived up to the hype and showed whose line is the best in this district. Blackman's heralded 3 headed monster.....well....they got stuffed. Blackman shot themselves in the foot, but we sort of helped that along....

Too tired to post more.......will go into more detail tomorrow.

Oh and MrDonkey......yes, I brought coffee b/c I got to the game as early as possible to set up camp. I have to drink decaf (heart attack survivor) and most concession strands don't carry it. I spent plenty at your concession stand. I do a ton of eating at half-time, just can't drink your coffee! Trust me you made some bucks out of my wallet tonight and I was pleased with your selection. I always buy a program at every school I go to and eat at their concession stands. I try to support everyone's programs in that way. After all, it supports these great kids who give it their all every Friday night.