Blackman vs Oakland @ The Inferno Game 8

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BlAcKmAnBlAzE2009, ah........ yet another personality heard from!

If 'SHE' is so tired and stressed may I suggest a nap or her taking care of the baby instead of playing on here.

As to comparing Blackman vs R'dale the only comparison that will count will be in a couple of weeks when they play each other! I'll save talking about that game until the week of it.

Thanks BB09, I'll be sure to bring you your bribery gift next Friday! LOL

LOD - Blah Blah Blah, same song second verse, are you ppl ever going to come up with something better than (oh she has mulitpule screen names.) Yawn, boring.... And its called taking a break from a screaming three week old with Colic... Being able to get on here and read the things some post that show how obviously ignorant they are about Football makes me feel better! :lol: So keep it coming! Thanks!!!! :huh::huh:

And its called taking a break from a screaming three week old with Colic... Being able to get on here and read the things some post that show how obviously ignorant they are about Football makes me feel better! :) So keep it coming! Thanks!!!! :lol::lol:

I think when I was three weeks old I knew better than have a screen name of War Eagle when I was a young Alabama fan :lol:

Seems to me that ev1 is forgetting last years game between Blackman and Oakland which was won by an imaginary touchdown by Oakland. :thumb: Yes there is pictures to prove the ball never crossed the plain. Point is Blackman did that with a half-hearted head coach who didnt care as is evident by Blackman's schedule this year. Now Blackman moves on to this year with a coach who cares about his team and has done wonderful things with these boys both on and off the field. I personally am looking forward to a great game between 2 very tough teams, but i dont think the smoke stack is enough to beat the Blackman Defense.

As far as compareing records who beat who and by how many......All that tells me is if you are coming into Rutherford county to play football ya had better bring your A game and a lot of muscle rub and tylenol. Just in case any1 has not noticed Rutherford county is the cream of the crop in public high schools in TN, wether its Oakland, Riverdale, Smyrna or Blackman you are defintely in for a big time game.

As far as Oakland @ Blackman........Blackman by 3 in a very hard fought battle........................WE ARE BLACKMAN

Seems to me that ev1 is forgetting last years game between Blackman and Oakland which was won by an imaginary touchdown by Oakland. :thumb: Yes there is pictures to prove the ball never crossed the plain. Point is Blackman did that with a half-hearted head coach who didnt care as is evident by Blackman's schedule this year. Now Blackman moves on to this year with a coach who cares about his team and has done wonderful things with these boys both on and off the field. I personally am looking forward to a great game between 2 very tough teams, but i dont think the smoke stack is enough to beat the Blackman Defense.

As far as compareing records who beat who and by how many......All that tells me is if you are coming into Rutherford county to play football ya had better bring your A game and a lot of muscle rub and tylenol. Just in case any1 has not noticed Rutherford county is the cream of the crop in public high schools in TN, wether its Oakland, Riverdale, Smyrna or Blackman you are defintely in for a big time game.

As far as Oakland @ Blackman........Blackman by 3 in a very hard fought battle........................WE ARE BLACKMAN

WOW - Best post I have ever seen you make. Play hard, win, be huble and give credit to other good teams will get your program respect. There are several good teams in Rutherford County and one can be the other on any given Friday night. When any Rutherford county team plays outside the district then everyone should be rooting for them. The more all win outside the district the stronger looks and the more attention it get's. You usually make me mad by posting stupid things but good job.

If you look at Rutherford County teams non-district won-loss record I bet they have won more than they have lost! All Rutherford County teams are pretty darn good and all should be proud! Blackman is having a outstanding season and should very well enjoy it. Every game from here on out will be a great game and will all be close. Good luck to all! It sure has been a great ride! Enjoy the rest of the season because it sure is going too fast! ;)

If you look at Rutherford County teams non-district won-loss record I bet they have won more than they have lost! All Rutherford County teams are pretty darn good and all should be proud! Blackman is having a outstanding season and should very well enjoy it. Every game from here on out will be a great game and will all be close. Good luck to all! It sure has been a great ride! Enjoy the rest of the season because it sure is going too fast! ;)

WAAAAY TOOOOO FAAAAAST for me,

WE ARE BLACKMAN! and dang I'm getting old.

I like it that the best games are coming down to the end of the pike. Back in the day ( and I don't really care who THINKS I am not allowed to talk about the old days!!), it came down to the Oakland Vs Riverdale game which was game ten for the district championship! Made the crowd bigger, rowdier, and more intense. More than likely the winner was going to the Clinic Bowl or the BCB! Those kinds of games are what is needed to get through the rigors of playoffs. Guess I am going to need to purchase a portable defibulator. ( sp?) ;)

I really do not like this Z plan junk and the wildcards. In my opinion, too many teams are going to get in to take the honor out of making it on your own merits .

I like it that the best games are coming down to the end of the pike. Back in the day ( and I don't really care who THINKS I am not allowed to talk about the old days!!), it came down to the Oakland Vs Riverdale game which was game ten for the district championship! Made the crowd bigger, rowdier, and more intense. More than likely the winner was going to the Clinic Bowl or the BCB! Those kinds of games are what is needed to get through the rigors of playoffs. Guess I am going to need to purchase a portable defibulator. ( sp?) ;)

I really do not like this Z plan junk and the wildcards. In my opinion, too many teams are going to get in to take the honor out of making it on your own merits .

2P you can talk about the old days all you want! Those days make us who we are today and thats not such a bad thing. I miss the old days myself. Its great to look back and appreciate the great things we have been through and makes us appreciate what we have today! :D I like the old playoff system my self. Finish in the top four you get in. If you don't you don't! B)

I like it that the best games are coming down to the end of the pike. Back in the day ( and I don't really care who THINKS I am not allowed to talk about the old days!!), it came down to the Oakland Vs Riverdale game which was game ten for the district championship! Made the crowd bigger, rowdier, and more intense. More than likely the winner was going to the Clinic Bowl or the BCB! Those kinds of games are what is needed to get through the rigors of playoffs. Guess I am going to need to purchase a portable defibulator. ( sp?) :roflol:

If it can be screwed up, the T$$AA can get'er done. Governing Authority with no Accountability.

Hum, sounds kinda familiar.

Personally, I liked the old format of districts where only the top two went to the playoffs. You really got the elite teams that way. Of course you always had someone that got left out that could have made a splash, but every game was important every week. I liked the district game one week, and then non-district the next. It helped you get someone that was banged up some heal up, or kids who were sick could sit out a week if they needed to. The way it is this yr with too many non-district games at the beginning......I hate it. I am glad that we don't have a district with teams that are lower levels or higher levels than us. We really got lucky in that respect.

Z plan, so much for the new format so you don't have to travel. :roflol: