Blackman vs Oakland @ The Inferno Game 8

Whats that sound???? Oh yea, its the sound of Blackmans bubble bursting on there season......Oakland in a walkaway 27-7.....

i do love it when guys like you get on here and talk smack...

but what i never see is when they are wrong...they never come back to own it

but in the spirit of highschool football...and believing the best...i'm sure you will :roflol:

Oh...i get it! you are just hoping that Blackman gets blown out so you can breath a little easier for week 10 when the blaze play "the dale"...

personally...i don't think blackman has a chance...we are out gunned at every position and coaching too...dag burn it!...how could anyone beat oakland ?...shoot, dang, darn it!...i'll calling the coaches and asking that they just forfeit...! dry.gif

:roflol: I dont think any "LOGICAL" fan would say that any bubbles will get bursted Friday night. Like I said before, if the Blaze can win then you will get all the respect you can handle.

But win or lose, dont start talking about RHS to early. Im sure Ron Crawford and Brentwood will have something to say about that. Good Luck Friday night!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats that sound???? Oh yea, its the sound of Blackmans bubble bursting on there season......Oakland in a walkaway 27-7.....

i do love it when guys like you get on here and talk smack...

but what i never see is when they are wrong...they never come back to own it

but in the spirit of highschool football...and believing the best...i'm sure you will :roflol:

Oh...i get it! you are just hoping that Blackman gets blown out so you can breath a little easier for week 10 when the blaze play "the dale"...

personally...i don't think blackman has a chance...we are out gunned at every position and coaching too...dag burn it!...how could anyone beat oakland ?...shoot, dang, darn it!...i'll calling the coaches and asking that they just forfeit...! dry.gif

:roflol: I dont think any "LOGICAL" fan would say that any bubbles will get bursted Friday night. Like I said before, if the Blaze can win then you will get all the respect you can handle.

But win or lose, dont start talking about RHS to early. Im sure Ron Crawford and Brentwood will have something to say about that. Good Luck Friday night!

very good point...i just mentioned "the dale" because that is "warrior82's" team!...and obviously my sarcasm was because of the "illogical" comments about bubbles being burst...

Hope the rain holds off. I want this one played in dry conditions so it is fair to both teams. I am really looking forward to this game. Having the week off REALLY makes one hungry to see a good game.

Pattonboysdad.......hilarious post. When I first looked at it, I was thinking....dang....I have heard this before. Hahahahahahahaahah. Won't be the first or last time that I have been plagarized.

allabouttheO...welcome to the T. Great to see another OHS fan. I don't have a clue what happened to oaklandpatriots. He hasn't been on since we lost to Riverdale. Hope nothing has happened to him....good kid!

Hope the rain holds off. I want this one played in dry conditions so it is fair to both teams. I am really looking forward to this game. Having the week off REALLY makes one hungry to see a good game.

Pattonboysdad.......hilarious post. When I first looked at it, I was thinking....dang....I have heard this before. Hahahahahahahaahah. Won't be the first or last time that I have been plagarized.

allabouttheO...welcome to the T. Great to see another OHS fan. I don't have a clue what happened to oaklandpatriots. He hasn't been on since we lost to Riverdale. Hope nothing has happened to him....good kid!

Amen, I am worried about him too. I could care less about the pick em, I just want to know that he is alright. As I can't get PM's now somebody post it if he is alright....PLEASE!

Amen, I am worried about him too. I could care less about the pick em, I just want to know that he is alright. As I can't get PM's now somebody post it if he is alright....PLEASE!

Ditto!! Hope all is well with Oaklandpatriots as well :roflolk:

glad you liked it 2P...i was LOL when i typed it and i kept checking back often to see if you had seen it... :thumb: behave yourself tomorrow night in blaze town...can you believe i am out of town...dang, shoot, darn it...i put this trip on my schedule 6 months ago when i was not sure my young'in would be playing...so holler for your OPats...but give a shout out to #44 from ole dad!...should be a great game, praying all stay healthy :shock:

I totally agree with Mr. Limbaugh. It may be time for Bulldogsalltheway gets a new screen name. Maybe something like when Prince changed to the artist formally known as Prince. It is just wrong to see someone with the screen name with Bulldogs in it saying Go Blaze. I know she is Shad's daughter and an alumni of SHS, but its got to go.

I am really having a hard time deciding who to pull for in this one. I really don't like either of these teams but Mr. Limbaugh tells me that my Bulldogs need BHS to win this one and SHS to beat OHS in week 10 for them to make the playoffs. My prediction is a close one decided by a FG.

Bulldogsalltheway I love ya girl. and I'll hug your neck when I see you again but please consider changing the screen name.

And Mr. Limbaugh the Stork hasn't been around SHS long enough to have any video of Shipley with hair.

GO BULLDOGS

81- if I could figure out a way to show love for both in my screenname I would update it for sure! I hope Smyrna has a great game tomorrow night as I wish the same for Blackman. Hope they r both great games and safe games!

Go Blaze and Dawgs!!!!

glad you liked it 2P...i was LOL when i typed it and i kept checking back often to see if you had seen it... :rolleyes: behave yourself tomorrow night in blaze town...can you believe i am out of town...dang, shoot, darn it...i put this trip on my schedule 6 months ago when i was not sure my young'in would be playing...so holler for your OPats...but give a shout out to #44 from ole dad!...should be a great game, praying all stay healthy :roflol:

PBD- I can't believe you are going to miss one of the biggest games we have this season! :shock: Going to miss you tonight, be safe and I'll make sure your boys gets lots of hollars from our side tonight in your absence.....

Okay so I need help from those of you who are novices with CoachT. I can't find the answers to my questions in the FAQ section so I'm asking all of you.

1. Can I just change my screen name on here or do I have to create a new account?

2. If I have to create another account how can I do that if I only have one email address and you can only use an email address one time?

3. Is there anyway to cancel my account under bulldogsalltheway from CoachT so I can use my email address?

Thank you for your help in advance, I know I can be a b@#*& on here but I'm a female and well 99% of us are anyway so why break the trend! :rolleyes: LOL

Thanks again in advance guys!

(Also if you have any suggestions as to a new screen name, that are NOT rude or ugly, I'm all for them cause I have no clue)