Giles vs Fairview

fortheboys

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giles in a big way!

Last week the Bobcats seemed to open up the playbook and they did it very well. The defense was stifling and only seemed vulnerable on one play...the first one. Also last week we discovered how Fairview would fair when they stepped up in competition, a 2 td plus loss to Spring Hill.

The Bobcats may not score 49 in the first half but I expect the starters to see some rest before the night is over.

I dont do predictions, but I have a few numbers for ya to look @. GC has outscored opponents 183 - 31 in four game @ the Brickyard. So with that the average score will be 46 to 8, rounding up. Farview fans I hope you do a better job of supporting your team than Hickman Co. did. When you can count the number of fans it is not enough support. These football players put in alot of time and effort and deserve all the support that they can get. If you think your team doesnt have a shot then come on down and enjoy a great atmosphere of football @ one of the Best Stadiums in the state. There will also be several good players on display. Drive safely.

I dont do predictions, but I have a few numbers for ya to look @. GC has outscored opponents 183 - 31 in four game @ the Brickyard. So with that the average score will be 46 to 8, rounding up. Farview fans I hope you do a better job of supporting your team than Hickman Co. did. When you can count the number of fans it is not enough support. These football players put in alot of time and effort and deserve all the support that they can get. If you think your team doesnt have a shot then come on down and enjoy a great atmosphere of football @ one of the Best Stadiums in the state. There will also be several good players on display. Drive safely.

:wacko: A wise man once said; If you can't run with the Big Dogs, then stay on the porch. I believe Fairview will not only get on the bus to play the Bobcats; they will get off the bus(porch) to give 110% on every play, win or lose that's what it's all about! :wacko:

I felt like the Bobcats opened up the playbook too much last game. They need to save some of those gadget plays for teams that will be able to compete with us. I think we could've ran it up the middle every play against Hickman and still won by 4 td's or more.

Now Fairview. Alot of people were talking very positively about this team until the loss to the Raiders. I think this will be just another blowout on the paved road to the 1st round.

We will show up and support our team don't worry. We had a little slip last week but it will NOT happen again. Fairview will be ready to play and Giles will get punched in the mouth and I predict the biggest upset of the year. Fairview 24 Giles 13. There will not be any running the score up on us like you all did other schools. We will force a little classyness on your all's coach.

We will show up and support our team don't worry. We had a little slip last week but it will NOT happen again. Fairview will be ready to play and Giles will get punched in the mouth and I predict the biggest upset of the year. Fairview 24 Giles 13. There will not be any running the score up on us like you all did other schools. We will force a little classyness on your all's coach.

:roflol: You so funny :lol: you kill me :lol:

A few predicted huge upsets last week. We all know, a win in this game can virtually seal the district for Giles Co. The Bobcats will be as focused this week as they have all season. As for our coach, he put the 2nd string qb in to start the 2nd half, That qb quickly drove the second team O into the endzone. They skipped the 3rd QB and went straight to a freshman.

But please tell me how, after your offense not being able to score last week, could they possibly put 24 on the board this week. We had as many TD's called back as you had FG's against Spring Hill.

Wake up Frank and take your medicine :lol: