Giles vs Fairview

fortheboys

so how will giles co be without there qb since he wont be at the game today. if he is smart he will skip the game and go down to his college visit to LSU. so hoping that he is a smart kid. Fairview wins because giles starts the game with only 10 people on offense "apparently they have not practiced a backup QB" and fairview wins 2-0. whoohoo

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He(winchel)bashes bo on the tennessee site to.bo is a heck of lot better than anything the vols has got up there.

Where ever bo goes una,ut martin,southern miss.,etc. Bo will be successful.

Where you been hiding bobcat???

Thats a bold statement also.You all should not worry about this stuff because in the end

Bo will do what Bo CAN do,and or WANTS to do. Matters not what Old man.....Mike...or PopRock

wants. Best thing he can do is get an education wether its at UT or VoTech.

By the way.........The Vols do have good players...Ever heard the name Berry???????

Hahahaha PopRock, that was a good one :D;)

If he has, 1. small feet and 2. a too strong arm, Is he trying to overcompensate for something, and how will CLK train him to correct this problem? Can you help me out on this one Mike? ;)

These aren't real problems, he's making them up to try and prove a point. Like I said talk to me after you see him play. :D

I don't think he's trying to overcompenstate for anything.

Thats the same lame jargon thats been coming out of knoxville and from diehard vol

fans since Clausen 1.

I thought you were a diehard vol fan?

so how will giles co be without there qb since he wont be at the game today. if he is smart he will skip the game and go down to his college visit to LSU. so hoping that he is a smart kid. Fairview wins because giles starts the game with only 10 people on offense "apparently they have not practiced a backup QB" and fairview wins 2-0. whoohoo

I wouldn't put it past his dad to make him go to LSU instead of play, but he will be ready to play tonight. Even if he wasn't we have a good Backup in Belew, who has not only practiced but played in games as well. We could beat you with him starting. Alot of people think Giles is going down hill next year after Bo graduates but this Belew kid is going to be good too.

I COULDN'T AGREE MORE WISEOLDMANGILES. I DON'T THINK WEATHER OR PLAYERS RETURNING WILL BE MUCH OF A FACTOR. I THINK THE REMAINDER OF THE SEASON RESTS ON THE COACH'S SHOULDERS. GCHS REALLY DOES NOT FACE MUCH COMPETITION THE REMAINDER OF THE SEASON, SO MY CONCERN IS THAT THE TEAM AND COACHS STAY MOTIVATED AND FOCUSED FROM HERE TILL THE PLAYOFFS. I'M SURE ONCE PLAYOFFS GET HERE EVERY ONE WILL BE READY.

I HOPE THE GAME IS PLAYED TONIGHT INSTEAD OF TOMORROW. I HEARD FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE THAT BO WALLACE GOT A CALL FROM COACH CHAVIS (THAT'S LSU COACH, MIKE) HE HAD HIS TICKETS FOR THE GAME AGAINST FLORIDA THIS SAT. THATS GOT TO BE AWSOME. NOT ONLY GET TO SEE A GAME THIS BIG BUT TO BE INVITED BY ONE OF THE MAIN COACHS. DON'T KNOW IF HE'LL GET A SCHOLARSHIP FROM LSU OR NOT BUT THEY JUST DON'T INVITE AVERAGE KIDS TO GAMES LIKE THIS UNLESS SOMETHING IS UP. GOOD LUCK TO BO I KNOW IT WILL BE AN EXCITING TIME.

GCHS-28 FAIRVIEW-7 IF PLAYED.

Do everyone a favor and hit the caps button before you post again :D

I know who John Chavis is, he also coached at Tennessee the last 20 years ;) I'm wondering why Chavis is recruiting Bo, He's the defensive coordinator.

Because Chavis recruits the Tennessee area GENIUS.. If you knew so much about recruiting as you say you do then you should probably know this. A coach on staff has specific area's that he's in charge of recruiting being that Chavis spent over 20 seasons in this state it's common sense that he would recruit the state of Tennessee for LSU. C'mon Mike you should know this. B)

Find a post on here where I say I know everything about recruiting. There's not even a post on here saying I know anything about recruiting. You all just implyed that I knew all of this because you can see the intelligence behind my writing B)