Giles vs Fairview

fortheboys

TOP 10 REASONS SOMEONE IS A HATER

10 He lives a boring existence.

9 All 12's girlfriends are reeally hot!

8 Way too many splinters from days on the bench.

7 He's been banned under 6 different ID's.

6 He has no clout on the LSU board!

5 12 took his favorite position.

4 No job openings at the Psychic Friends Network.

3 He can't get an autograph to sell on Ebay.

2 His girlfriend always talks about 12.

1 He can't stuff a beaver!

Its all in fun people :lol:

Lol To be honest, the reason i'm such a hater is because of numbers 3 and 2 :thumb:

But on a serious note, whats up with you and beavers?

Maybe he likes wood :thumb: Get it beaver.....Wood

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TOP 10 REASONS SOMEONE IS A HATER

10 He lives a boring existence.

9 All 12's girlfriends are reeally hot!

8 Way too many splinters from days on the bench.

7 He's been banned under 6 different ID's.

6 He has no clout on the LSU board!

5 12 took his favorite position.

4 No job openings at the Psychic Friends Network.

3 He can't get an autograph to sell on Ebay.

2 His girlfriend always talks about 12.

1 He can't stuff a beaver!

Its all in fun people :lol:

Lol To be honest, the reason i'm such a hater is because of numbers 3 and 2 :thumb:

But on a serious note, whats up with you and beavers?

Maybe he likes wood :thumb: Get it beaver.....Wood

Ha maybe, You never know about them.

Just curious Mikey. In your discussions with Kiffin did he give you any insight into his game strategy this weekend? Discussion was about "BIG TIME" programs. Judging from Kiffin's QB's I would hardly imply that he knows jack about mechanics! I thought you had info from a creditable source.:thumb:

I would say any SEC school is a big time program. You don't think this is true?

First off those aren't his QBs, they are left over from fat phil. Tyler Bray, a kid that has committed to play next year looks pretty good. I can guarantee he will be different than the Qb's the vols have had recently. You don't think a college coach knows anything about mechanics? That's an ignorant statement. All of my sources are credible(that's how you spell it :lol: )

Nice grammar catch there! Old fingers get excited sometimes. Mikey, you skip read too much. Remember the part about the "Coach"? If he's big time he and his staff should be able to instruct. Jury's still out on Kiffin. Hasn't won nothing anywhere he's been the man so far so I would not hand my hat on his rack Just yet. Heard from a reliable source that Bray has small feet and will tip over easy. He was also seen wearing his hat sideways. His granny also whipped up on some old ladies during a quilting match. Something about pattern theft. With this professional insight acquired, looks like my source and your source may just be the same expert. Do tell! Better look for that hat. Easies the pain when you know its coming. :thumb:

Have you even seen any video on Bray? This kid can play. He has a rocket, in one of the videos at a camp he was at, it showed the recievers dropping tons of his passes that were right on the money. They couldn't handle the heat.

Why would you waste your time instructing Crompton when he's leaving next year? They didn't have enough time to mold them like they will with their recruits.

Why would you waste your time instructing Crompton when he's leaving next year? They didn't have enough time to mold them like they will with their recruits.

So you don't look like a spoiled brat coach of a good coaches son, with a really big mouth. Thats why you instruct them.

Game moved to 7 PM Saturday at the Brickyard :lol:

Guess that cancels the LSU trip.

I don't have anything to do tomorrow, if the tickets are still available. B):thumb:

LOL. Got them in my back pocket as we speak. Sorry but I had the distance advantage! :thumb:

What time you want to meet so I can pick them up.

I know you're not going to miss the Giles game tomorrow just to see LSU-Florida. :lol:

Have you even seen any video on Bray? This kid can play. He has a rocket, in one of the videos at a camp he was at, it showed the recievers dropping tons of his passes that were right on the money. They couldn't handle the heat.

Whoa Mikey. Did you just admit nothing Pre-existing matters? Are you saying a coach can take a kid with less desirable than mechanics and "mold" him? Reasons Bray won't make it.

1. Small Feet

2. Mean Granny

3. Field not long enough. Arm too strong. Straight to CFL he goes!

4. Teams will bring mules to the games to shout out his name.

5. Air is too thin in dem hills at Knoxville. Ball will disappear into clouds due to heat.

Buy a hat. Don't look back! :thumb:

By the way. Its "Receivers" Mikey! :thumb:

66. If I really had em they would be yours. Like to see Tbone play with a loose screw! :lol:

Whoa Mikey. Did you just admit nothing Pre-existing matters? Are you saying a coach can take a kid with less desirable than mechanics and "mold" him? Reasons Bray won't make it.

1. Small Feet

2. Mean Granny

5. Air is too thin in dem hills at Knoxville. Ball will disappear into clouds due to heat.

Buy a hat. Don't look back! :thumb:

By the way. Its "Receivers" Mikey! :thumb:

66. If I really had em they would be yours. Like to see Tbone play with a loose screw! :lol:

A coach can do that, but in the case of Kiffin he wants a Qb that has already got the mechanics part down. This is just what Lane told me, so don't blame me if it's wrong.

We'll just see how good Bray does, then come talk to me.

Thanks for correcting me, I don't like bad grammer. The whole 'I' before 'e' thing always gets me.

So you guys have been busy today. Some of us nonhobo people had to work. Got to get that gate money. Since I am no coach/gramar teacher like you guys appear to be, I have to pay to get in the games. It has been alot of laughs. Guess whoever said Fairview wouldn't lose tonight was right, glad I didnt bet. Hope everything was spelled correctly, I know I missed something somewhere. Maybe the ALL CAPS GUY WONT GET ME.

1. Small Feet

2. Mean Granny

If he has, 1. small feet and 2. a too strong arm, Is he trying to overcompensate for something, and how will CLK train him to correct this problem? Can you help me out on this one Mike? :thumb:

1. Small Feet

2. Mean Granny

If he has, 1. small feet and 2. a too strong arm, Is he trying to overcompensate for something, and how will CLK train him to correct this problem? Can you helf me out on this one Mike? :thumb:

LOL. You talking bout da small issue whit the donkey or Mikey? :thumb: