Giles vs Fairview

fortheboys

I COULDN'T AGREE MORE WISEOLDMANGILES. I DON'T THINK WEATHER OR PLAYERS RETURNING WILL BE MUCH OF A FACTOR. I THINK THE REMAINDER OF THE SEASON RESTS ON THE COACH'S SHOULDERS. GCHS REALLY DOES NOT FACE MUCH COMPETITION THE REMAINDER OF THE SEASON, SO MY CONCERN IS THAT THE TEAM AND COACHS STAY MOTIVATED AND FOCUSED FROM HERE TILL THE PLAYOFFS. I'M SURE ONCE PLAYOFFS GET HERE EVERY ONE WILL BE READY.

I HOPE THE GAME IS PLAYED TONIGHT INSTEAD OF TOMORROW. I HEARD FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE THAT BO WALLACE GOT A CALL FROM COACH CHAVIS (THAT'S LSU COACH, MIKE) HE HAD HIS TICKETS FOR THE GAME AGAINST FLORIDA THIS SAT. THATS GOT TO BE AWSOME. NOT ONLY GET TO SEE A GAME THIS BIG BUT TO BE INVITED BY ONE OF THE MAIN COACHS. DON'T KNOW IF HE'LL GET A SCHOLARSHIP FROM LSU OR NOT BUT THEY JUST DON'T INVITE AVERAGE KIDS TO GAMES LIKE THIS UNLESS SOMETHING IS UP. GOOD LUCK TO BO I KNOW IT WILL BE AN EXCITING TIME.

GCHS-28 FAIRVIEW-7 IF PLAYED.

Do everyone a favor and hit the caps button before you post again :thumb:

I know who John Chavis is, he also coached at Tennessee the last 20 years :lol: I'm wondering why Chavis is recruiting Bo, He's the defensive coordinator.

Because Chavis recruits the Tennessee area GENIUS.. If you knew so much about recruiting as you say you do then you should probably know this. A coach on staff has specific area's that he's in charge of recruiting being that Chavis spent over 20 seasons in this state it's common sense that he would recruit the state of Tennessee for LSU. C'mon Mike you should know this. :thumb:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our best defensive player has been banged up for a couple of weeks and did not play against Spring Hill. Fairview will bring good team speed and a wide open offense to the game. So far this year Coach Hughes has been effective at getting our skill players the ball in space which allows them to make plays. The Spring Hill game would have been much closer had we had Ethan. In the second half we had 3 freshman on the field playing defense. Spring Hill took advantage of it with their running game. However, I have been reviewing the Giles County team and discovered they are limited.... all they have is speed, size, strength, a ton of talent, and a solid coaching staff.

I will tell you this, our team will come to play and play hard. If Giles County comes out flat they could be in for a surprise.

Our best defensive player has been banged up for a couple of weeks and did not play against Spring Hill. Fairview will bring good team speed and a wide open offense to the game. So far this year Coach Hughes has been effective at getting our skill players the ball in space which allows them to make plays. The Spring Hill game would have been much closer had we had Ethan. In the second half we had 3 freshman on the field playing defense. Spring Hill took advantage of it with their running game. However, I have been reviewing the Giles County team and discovered they are limited.... all they have is speed, size, strength, a ton of talent, and a solid coaching staff.

I will tell you this, our team will come to play and play hard. If Giles County comes out flat they could be in for a surprise.

"Our (Fairview) All America linebackers were blinded by the Spring Hill pollen in the grass.......it was a full moon....our best players had girlfriend trouble...it was cloudy and the wind was blowing...somebody on the other team passed gas....If the coach had been able to run a 13 man offense and defense....if...if...if....the Bulldog's favorite expression...so listen close.

"IF "ifs and buts were candy and nuts....we'd all have a Merry Christmas!"......Bulldog69 circa 2001.

In reality ..if Fairview manages to make this a close game, then I feel that the district is tighter than I thought. On the other hand, when Fairview sees the "speed" of Giles, the game will get out of hand....quick. Fairview has NEVER been known for speed....well...let me correct that..."IF" the Fairview team could move as fast as their fans mouths they would win title after title....case closed.

Fairview's best chance was tonight in the mud and rain.....now it will be just pain...Giles 28-2

"Our (Fairview) All America linebackers were blinded by the Spring Hill pollen in the grass.......it was a full moon....our best players had girlfriend trouble...it was cloudy and the wind was blowing...somebody on the other team passed gas....If the coach had been able to run a 13 man offense and defense....if...if...if....the Bulldog's favorite expression...so listen close.

"IF "ifs and buts were candy and nuts....we'd all have a Merry Christmas!"......Bulldog69 circa 2001.

In reality ..if Fairview manages to make this a close game, then I feel that the district is tighter than I thought. On the other hand, when Fairview sees the "speed" of Giles, the game will get out of hand....quick. Fairview has NEVER been known for speed....well...let me correct that..."IF" the Fairview team could move as fast as their fans mouths they would win title after title....case closed.

Fairview's best chance was tonight in the mud and rain.....now it will be just pain...Giles 28-2

Where did you get the two?

1. Small Feet

2. Mean Granny

3. Field not long enough. Arm too strong. Straight to CFL he goes!

4. Teams will bring mules to the games to shout out his name.

5. Air is too thin in dem hills at Knoxville. Ball will disappear into clouds due to heat.

If he has, 1. small feet and 2. a too strong arm, Is he trying to overcompensate for something, and how will CLK train him to correct this problem? Can you help me out on this one Mike? :huh:

These aren't real problems, he's making them up to try and prove a point. Like I said talk to me after you see him play. :huh:

I don't think he's trying to overcompenstate for anything.

The 2 pts comes from this scenario.....Fairview is driving the ball late in the fourth quarter against the Giles Co frosh team......and the Giles Frosh defense holds on a 4th down try by FV on the Giles 2 yd line. Gc takes over on downs. The GC frosh qb is a little too ecited and the Fairview All American linebacker breaks thru and tackle the Frosh RB in the end zone for a safety.....this sets off a celebration by the FV team which results in several unsportsmanlike penalties moving the kickoff to the Fairview 35 where GC pooch kicks down to the FV 10 yd line.......delayed whistle by the refs because they are laughing too hard at FV.....Game over......FV gets on the bus and heads to the Fairview Sonic where 250 cheeseburgers await their destruction.....and there you have it from the Bulldog's unofficial review

He(winchel)bashes bo on the tennessee site to.bo is a heck of lot better than anything the vols has got up there.

Where ever bo goes una,ut martin,southern miss.,etc. Bo will be successful.

If he's better than anyone Tennessee has, why would he go to UNA, UTM, etc.? Seems like he should go to an SEC school in this case.

The 2 pts comes from this scenario.....Fairview is driving the ball late in the fourth quarter against the Giles Co frosh team......and the Giles Frosh defense holds on a 4th down try by FV on the Giles 2 yd line. Gc takes over on downs. The GC frosh qb is a little too ecited and the Fairview All American linebacker breaks thru and tackle the Frosh RB in the end zone for a safety.....this sets off a celebration by the FV team which results in several unsportsmanlike penalties moving the kickoff to the Fairview 35 where GC pooch kicks down to the FV 10 yd line.......delayed whistle by the refs because they are laughing too hard at FV.....Game over......FV gets on the bus and heads to the Fairview Sonic where 250 cheeseburgers await their destruction.....and there you have it from the Bulldog's unofficial review

GREAT SCRIPT BULLDOG!..You should try your hand in writing.Or making movies.

For Fairview it would have been better to play last night.All hope is lost now.

He(winchel)bashes bo on the tennessee site to.bo is a heck of lot better than anything the vols has got up there.

Where ever bo goes una,ut martin,southern miss.,etc. Bo will be successful.

Where you been hiding bobcat???

Thats a bold statement also.You all should not worry about this stuff because in the end

Bo will do what Bo CAN do,and or WANTS to do. Matters not what Old man.....Mike...or PopRock

wants. Best thing he can do is get an education wether its at UT or VoTech.

By the way.........The Vols do have good players...Ever heard the name Berry???????

If he has, 1. small feet and 2. a too strong arm, Is he trying to overcompensate for something, and how will CLK train him to correct this problem? Can you help me out on this one Mike? ;)

These aren't real problems, he's making them up to try and prove a point. Like I said talk to me after you see him play. :D

I don't think he's trying to overcompenstate for anything.

Thats the same lame jargon thats been coming out of knoxville and from diehard vol

fans since Clausen 1.