Giles vs Fairview

fortheboys

Fairview fans since you probably dont know or care rhsrb22 is a bo hater so all he will do is try and get everyone worked up. He does not represent the true fans of the BOBCAT TEAM!!!

He's been back for less than an hour and he already has you worked up :roflolk::thumb:

I dont get worked up over such nonsense. What i do get worked up over is people beating a deadhorse that you two have been doing. Not enough you two bashed a mother with cancer but here recently you two bashed the radio guy that has cancer now. He is not doing well by the way. Hope you guys sleep well at night

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fairview fans since you probably dont know or care rhsrb22 is a bo hater so all he will do is try and get everyone worked up. He does not represent the true fans of the BOBCAT TEAM!!!

He's been back for less than an hour and he already has you worked up :roflolk::thumb:

I dont get worked up over such nonsense. What i do get worked up over is people beating a deadhorse that you two have been doing. Not enough you two bashed a mother with cancer but here recently you two bashed the radio guy that has cancer now. He is not doing well by the way. Hope you guys sleep well at night

Bashing them has nothing to do with cancer. I sleep alright, thanks for worrying.

So you're worked up ;)

We do have the best QB in the state and I don't appreciate you putting him down either.

If i really thought you meant that it would be different. Even though you dont mean it we do have one of the best qbs in the state. But my knowledge isnt as deep as yours on this matter. Why wouldnt you want him to go to UT then since you bash him on their website as well.

well anyways the reason for this thread is the upcomming beatdown that Giles is gonna give Fairview.... lets get back on subject...GIles has too strong of a defense and too stron of an Offense....they have an "break" for the rest of the year...1st team get used to 1 half games

That will be the demise of the Cats. Only playing one half of football the rest of the regular season can't help them.

well anyways the reason for this thread is the upcomming beatdown that Giles is gonna give Fairview.... lets get back on subject...GIles has too strong of a defense and too stron of an Offense....they have an "break" for the rest of the year...1st team get used to 1 half games

I would love to get back to the subject. Had to get that off my chest, sorry. Got two regular season games left @ home dont see the cats letting up or over looking anybody.

We shall see on Friday. Our LB'ers are the best in the district and oh Big Baby Bo is in for a rude awakening. Stop Bo and you stop Giles County. Lot of Giles fans want to believe otherwise but it all comes down to stopping Bo. Should be the Giles County Bocats not Bobcats

Once again.....another good reason to spay and neuter your local fairview wackos.

Obviously this guy has been locked in a pickle jar on punkin wagon's frontporch....hermatically sealed of course so as to lose no air and therefore causing severe brain damage

That will be the demise of the Cats. Only playing one half of football the rest of the regular season can't help them.

You obviously have not watched Giles practice on Monday and Tuesday's. A friend pointed out to me that this is the first time in Giles Football history that the team has a starting 11 on offense and a different starting 11 on defense. Talking about full contact workouts. You can hear the pads popping from the parking lot. Giles defense and offense is one of the best in 4a. Didn't say the best, just one of. So, if they can hold their own against each other I don't believe the games will factor in come play-off time. If you are man enough to survive OC's practices you can bet when Friday night rolls around you are prepared and ready to play.

With this fact in hand, someone mentioned that loosing our 26 seniors will lead to our demise next year. We have at least 9 underclassmen either starting or receiving a LOT of playing time. Our JV has rolled past their foes and they have to work against the first string offense and defense every day. The schemes will change based on personnel but the team will be tough to topple on Friday night. :roflolk:

You obviously have not watched Giles practice on Monday and Tuesday's. A friend pointed out to me that this is the first time in Giles Football history that the team has a starting 11 on offense and a different starting 11 on defense. Talking about full contact workouts. You can hear the pads popping from the parking lot. Giles defense and offense is one of the best in 4a. Didn't say the best, just one of. So, if they can hold their own against each other I don't believe the games will factor in come play-off time. If you are man enough to survive OC's practices you can bet when Friday night rolls around you are prepared and ready to play.

With this fact in hand, someone mentioned that loosing our 26 seniors will lead to our demise next year. We have at least 9 underclassmen either starting or receiving a LOT of playing time. Our JV has rolled past their foes and they have to work against the first string offense and defense every day. The schemes will change based on personnel but the team will be tough to topple on Friday night. :roflol:

You're friend was wrong. There are a few players that play both ways (Boykins and Smith I know of). I would hope you could hear the pads popping from the parking lot seeing as it's 10 ft. away from the practice field :roflolk:

I agree with you about surviving OC's practices, but there are still factors that come into play when you haven't played adequate competition. I hope they prove me wrong, but i'm worried about when the playoffs roll around and we're playing teams like Red Bank, Lipscomb, Mayplewood, etc..

You got it 100% on the underclassmen part though :flower: It seems like everyone thinks this is the last year we will be good for some reason. As long as the coaching staff is at Giles Co. we will remain a top program.