Giles vs Fairview

fortheboys

We will show up and support our team don't worry. We had a little slip last week but it will NOT happen again. Fairview will be ready to play and Giles will get punched in the mouth and I predict the biggest upset of the year. Fairview 24 Giles 13. There will not be any running the score up on us like you all did other schools. We will force a little classyness on your all's coach.

You've got to be kidding. There is no way Fairview's defense can hold Giles to 13. They may score 24 on us but I highly doubt that as well. Giles wins big, again. I wish we were still playing in the good ole region 5-3A. I miss all the competition and watching good games.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it will be closer than 35 to 7. Last week Fairview didn't have its biggest player. Ethan Cassidy will be playing next week and Bo Wallace better watch his backside for him. Fairview's line also gave up after the first 3rd quarter touchdown by SH. If they would have kept their heads up it could have been a whole different game. Fairvew ruled the first half.

We will show up and support our team don't worry. We had a little slip last week but it will NOT happen again. Fairview will be ready to play and Giles will get punched in the mouth and I predict the biggest upset of the year. Fairview 24 Giles 13. There will not be any running the score up on us like you all did other schools. We will force a little classyness on your all's coach.

Only because the Cub man stated Fairview's players were of the same type as Page will I even respond to this jabbering. BGA, Franklin County, Fayetteville, Tullahoma, Cookeville, Lawrenceburg, Shelbyville, Spring Hill, and Page (who by the way will administer your third "slip" in a row next week) will tell you Giles can take it on the chin but they also will give it back. Since Fairview might qualify for a JV spot on one of the aforementioned teams, I seriously doubt the physical factor will remotely figure into this equation. Giles respects you as they do all their foes but they FEAR you NOT! As far as size goes; mentioned by another poster; the only size we fear is Sasquatch that resides behind the shed @ CC. Heck. Lawrenceburg's water boy is bigger than any of our boys so bring on da beef! lol.

Giles DOES NOT pad the stats or run up the score but the starters will get their minutes. Have a safe trip down, bring you seat cushions, cross you fingers, and hope OC initiates the JV early. If not then if you thought last week was a "slip" just wait until you experience the "slide" this week!!!

:thumb:

We shall see on Friday. Our LB'ers are the best in the district and oh Big Baby Bo is in for a rude awakening. Stop Bo and you stop Giles County. Lot of Giles fans want to believe otherwise but it all comes down to stopping Bo. Should be the Giles County Bocats not Bobcats

Oh my dear; I do appreciate your enthusiasm and your confidence in your team is duely noted, but i feel you are slightly misguided. I am curious to know which part of our QB's game do you intend to stop? If you key his run option, he will pitch, if you key him passing with a rush he will dump it short, not to mention the stack I set when with the trained eye is hard to know who has the ball. I applaud you if you can stop our QB but i ask you to look at our stats for the year and see how many TD's he has compared to the other skilled players. As for the mental fortitude of the team i ask that you inquire on the other schools which we have played this year and let them answer that question. It is always a possibility that the Bobcats could lose that is why the game is played, all i have to go on is resume, your body of work for the season compared to Giles Co. and franklymydear you just don't measure up.

We shall see on Friday. Our LB'ers are the best in the district and oh Big Baby Bo is in for a rude awakening. Stop Bo and you stop Giles County. Lot of Giles fans want to believe otherwise but it all comes down to stopping Bo. Should be the Giles County Bocats not Bobcats

Best LB's in the district!? Fankly my dear, youve lost it.

What ever it takes! What ever it takes!

Cracks me up. This coming from a fan that wants to talk about class! :thumb:

Bout the only thing thats going to stop #12 is the buzzer at the end of the 3rd. Thats when JV time begins. ;)

LB's. We not talking about JV here so get with the topic. :thumb:

You are not Jay Leno's 3rd cousin once removed are you? Your stand-up act is pretty good!

:thumb::roflol:

What ever it takes! What ever it takes!

I actually like this attitude Frank. But Fairview won't have enough to do what it takes friday. You are right about stopping Bo though. If you stop him we are pretty much beat. But you also have to stop Houston. The D for Fairview will not be able to stop either. Giles wins big.

Bo is 1 player thats it..I dont know if you have watched a jv game but GC's backup is pretty good as well, plus Tobias Houston and Josh Smith can hold their own against any defense. If you do infact stop Bo oh well...GC has way to many weapons for you to stop. With their O-line they can run against anybody. Their Defense is possibly one of the best in the district if not the best, and they are very well coached. I will gladly laugh in anyones face that questions anything about Giles bc they are a team not just 1 player like everyone thinks. Have a nice day. :roflolk: