GP vs Fulton

reverse

Big game for both schools gp 6-0 fulton 5-2 .

falcons getting more offensive weapons involed.#2 #4 #10 are stepping up big for the passing game. falcons defense #21 #52 tough up front .marco playing great on both sides of the ball . o-line is getting a push . GP plays tough football, very well coached their program need this game for respect . Should be a great one . falcon 30 highlanders 20

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lame lame lame forum this week! However... This fact is sponsored by Gatlinburg’s very own “Ripley’s Believe it or Not”. A victory should always be determined by the talent on the field, but there might be a curse in action. The three other times in Fulton Football History that there has been a Homecoming game on October 9th, ….. Fulton lost. So if there is a haunting and Fulton loses, they’ll have something new to talk about on those over priced ghost tours in Galtinburg.

Go Falcons!

nice win for gp, they scouted fulton well and played hard . fulton just couldn't get in a offensive mood, to many penalties ,turnovers. Never saw the blocked in the back that brought fulton last td back ,but thats football . gp qb and receivers made big plays in that great drive. Fulton has to re focus and get ready for pesky team. good luck to gp i will pull for you

2nd time this year that Fulton holds a team to under 90 yards total offense and get beat ... i couldnt believe they lost the last one against AE and I cant believe they lost this one to GP ... too many missed opportunities in the 1st 3 qtrs ... Falcons gave GP the first 7 points on a INT on a ball that slipped out of QB's hand but GP crossed the 50 yard line only once on offense and that was on their last drive in 4th qtr ... I think GP lokked more energized by the fact they were still in game after Fulton missed so mnay chances to salt the game away. It also looked like Falcons got tired on the wet field cause of so many players going both ways .. 4th qtrs the Falcons are sucking air ... its hard for Winters to play QB and LB, with at least 8 players going both ways they are worn out ... had so many injuries that it has been necessary .. hopefully they can build so depth or get some injured guys back cause come playoff's its gonna hurt. GP made some great 3rd down conversions on last drive and Falcons didnt help themselves at all with penalties on crucial 3rd downs .. pass interfernece was very questionable from where I was standing but who knows the number 2 for Fulton has had alot of penalties this year at bad times .... didnt see the block that was called a penalty on the play where Fulton scored to go ahead so cant comment on that one. Maybe Falcons can learn a lesson and not let a less talented team stay in game.