Mr. Football 4A

MikeWinchell

to mike (the bo hater),

you are most likely correct when saying that bo is not going to end up at an sec school next year (rude in how you say, but it correct).

however, to say that he should not win mr. football in class 4a proves that you are just a hater and not someone giving an unbiased opinion. he is a three starter, going to have ~30 wins as a starter, going to have taken them to the playoffs every year, put impressive numbers, and looks the part at ~6'4 195. not saying he should win, but to say that he shouldn't be one of the candidates is foolish.

OHHH Geeesh. Why do so many people get on here with so many different alliases? Wallace is the man. He's going to win the Mr. Football award for all the classes.......... :roflol: It just gets old when that is all you hear in Giles County.... I mean, he has his own publicity firm and everything..... To look at G.C. the past four years, he's been their savior. They haven't been this successful since Bobby Gordon and that was WAY back in the day..........

But then again, for the most part, they've only played against 3-4 teams.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to mike (the bo hater),

you are most likely correct when saying that bo is not going to end up at an sec school next year (rude in how you say, but it correct).

however, to say that he should not win mr. football in class 4a proves that you are just a hater and not someone giving an unbiased opinion. he is a three starter, going to have ~30 wins as a starter, going to have taken them to the playoffs every year, put impressive numbers, and looks the part at ~6'4 195. not saying he should win, but to say that he shouldn't be one of the candidates is foolish.

I never said he shouldn't win the award. Maybe you should go back and read the posts a little more clearly. In fact, I believe I said him and Poteete are the two front runners. :roflol:

You really are a young dumb girl from Giles County :thumb:

I bet I know who she is. If you go back through the post of another poster from "giles county", you'll notice that she hasn't posted in a while.

to mike (the bo hater),

I never said he shouldn't win the award. Maybe you should go back and read the posts a little more clearly. In fact, I believe I said him and Poteete are the two front runners. :lol:

You really are a young dumb girl from Giles County :lol:

I bet I know who she is. If you go back through the post of another poster from "giles county", you'll notice that she hasn't posted in a while.

I've got an idea of who you're talking about. She hasn't posted on this account since the last post on this thread either. Maybe she keeps forgetting the password to this one? I imagine it's hard keeping up with that many passwords and usernames.

to mike (the bo hater),

He has not taken them anywhere-THEY(the TEAM) have been and are going to the playoffs. I don't think the team sees just ONE-they lose as a team and they win as a team. Not a single one of them could have the stats they have without all of them being where they are. I hope Bo or Zach does win it.

Mr. Football 4A front runner has to be DeKalb County QB Hunter Poteete. He was Mr. Football 3A Finalist last year.

2009 Stats through 7 Games

Passing

101 - 182, 1619 yards, 16 TD, 2 INT

Rushing

123 - 623 yards, 6 TD, 5.1 yard avg.

Yeah, if he was a finalist last year and had another stand-out year, he should have it locked up.

to mike (the bo hater),

He has not taken them anywhere-THEY(the TEAM) have been and are going to the playoffs. I don't think the team sees just ONE-they lose as a team and they win as a team. Not a single one of them could have the stats they have without all of them being where they are. I hope Bo or Zach does win it.

Nope. I am certain with all my knowledge according to his handlers that they would not be where they are now with out him.

Mr. Football 4A front runner has to be DeKalb County QB Hunter Poteete. He was Mr. Football 3A Finalist last year.

2009 Stats through 7 Games

Passing

101 - 182, 1619 yards, 16 TD, 2 INT

Rushing

123 - 623 yards, 6 TD, 5.1 yard avg.

Yeah, if he was a finalist last year and had another stand-out year, he should have it locked up.

I am sure if the wallace kid got to play the whole game instead of only a half like he has done this year his stats would be better than Poteete's, not that far behind now. Looks like some fans like him as much as mw and (metaldonkey,ironman,randomfan10) like bo.

I am sure if the wallace kid got to play the whole game instead of only a half like he has done this year his stats would be better than Poteete's, not that far behind now. Looks like some fans like him as much as mw and (metaldonkey,ironman,randomfan10) like bo.

I like Bo. I have never said I didn't like him. I do agree that if he were to play more in the second half of some of the games that his stats would be better. Then again, if we played better competition, he would have played more. If that were the case, I doubt his stats would be better. But, then again, we have rund the hook and ladder in the final seconds of games to improve his stats!

to mike (the bo hater),

Nope. I am certain with all my knowledge according to his handlers that they would not be where they are now with out him.

I for one am glad we didnt have to find out. There hasnt been this much attention to football or any other sport since Tyler left. This TEAM has brought out people who would only listen to a game. Cant wait til Friday Please come out in all black and paint the lines black, then play Back In Black and it is on.

I for one am glad we didnt have to find out. There hasnt been this much attention to football or any other sport since Tyler left. This TEAM has brought out people who would only listen to a game. Cant wait til Friday Please come out in all black and paint the lines black, then play Back In Black and it is on.

Funny how things work out. I agree dad5, there hasn't been this much attention to G.C. in a long while. I even remember someone commenting on that on another thread a couple of months ago.

Going into the Smith ordeal, I remember telling everyone that would listen that he was starting that ruckus of not going to U.T. because he probably failed H.S............ What do you know. After all was said and done, the truth finally came out.