South Greene vs. West Greene

waltersstate

Well. He did get embarrassed by greeneville lol I predict south greene to win. They have a offense

I'm not a fan of Greene County sports, but you sure do talk alot junk for a team that had to cry to the TSAA about being bumped to 3-A so that they would keep yall down in 2-A. I'd like to know exactly why they reversed that decision, but for a school that out mans every other school in the county by quite a large margin, I really don't see the point in crowing about beatn up on a bunch of out-matched opponents. I'd like to see the junk you would be talkn if yall were in the division you SHOULD be in in stead of the one you requested and somehow got placed in, I think it may be a little different. Not calling out all Greeneville fans, but some or your fans are really obnoxious, and I know that all schools have fans like that but dang, enough is enough about yall beating up on the county rivals, if you didn't something would be very wrong! :popcorneater:

Well. He did get embarrassed by greeneville lol I predict south greene to win. They have a offense

I'm not a fan of Greene County sports, but you sure do talk alot junk for a team that had to cry to the TSAA about being bumped to 3-A so that they would keep yall down in 2-A. I'd like to know exactly why they reversed that decision, but for a school that out mans every other school in the county by quite a large margin, I really don't see the point in crowing about beatn up on a bunch of out-matched opponents. I'd like to see the junk you would be talkn if yall were in the division you SHOULD be in in stead of the one you requested and somehow got placed in, I think it may be a little different. Not calling out all Greeneville fans, but some or your fans are really obnoxious, and I know that all schools have fans like that but dang, enough is enough about yall beating up on the county rivals, if you didn't something would be very wrong! :popcorneater:

You are a moron. T$$AA never "reversed" anything. Greeneville was previously a 3a team that played 4a...just like Elizabethton. After the Z-plan,we were(like everyone else)assigned a division according to enrollment... if we played up, we would be playing 5a - 6a schools in the new 3a. We did however request to be in region 1 with Betsy, and T$$AA refused the request.You should do your homework before you pop off and maybe you wont post such stupid things.

Heard Coach Jones is gonna be on the hot seat if the rebels dont win this game. personally I think it will be a tie no one will win.

and this is kind of a stupid post too!!! Jones is a good coach of a pretty good bunch of undersized boys.

If they can give Susong some protection and contain Boles they could come away with the W

You are a moron. T$$AA never "reversed" anything. Greeneville was previously a 3a team that played 4a...just like Elizabethton. After the Z-plan,we were(like everyone else)assigned a division according to enrollment... if we played up, we would be playing 5a - 6a schools in the new 3a. We did however request to be in region 1 with Betsy, and T$$AA refused the request.You should do your homework before you pop off and maybe you wont post such stupid things.

Greeneville should be affected by the multiplier if you ask me. They are the closest thing to a private school without actually being one as you can get. They do the same thing most privates do, they use $$$ to bring in good coaching , buy fancy fascilities and practice equipment which draws the best players in not only greene county but surrounding counties and sometimes further. Maybe if yall had to actually work for something instead of hold out your hand and wait for Mr. Niswonger to lay a big check in your hand I might see how yall could have the right to brag about beating county rivals.

Greeneville should be affected by the multiplier if you ask me. They are the closest thing to a private school without actually being one as you can get. They do the same thing most privates do, they use $$$ to bring in good coaching , buy fancy fascilities and practice equipment which draws the best players in not only greene county but surrounding counties and sometimes further. Maybe if yall had to actually work for something instead of hold out your hand and wait for Mr. Niswonger to lay a big check in your hand I might see how yall could have the right to brag about beating county rivals.

Man you're a joke. Greeneville was a powerhouse in their previous conference before they got the new field , equipment and coaches. Now that we're in the conference we belong in everyone is hating us. Before each of the county games, WG and SG fans were both saying how they'd beat us or keep it close. Well we see how that all turned out. Tell me about these out of conference players?

Man you're a joke. Greeneville was a powerhouse in their previous conference before they got the new field , equipment and coaches. Now that we're in the conference we belong in everyone is hating us. Before each of the county games, WG and SG fans were both saying how they'd beat us or keep it close. Well we see how that all turned out. Tell me about these out of conference players?

Well Greeneville may think they was a powerhouse in their previous conference. Anyway I talked to a few people in side Greeneville football, and it was said one reason u all didn't try to stay in the conference with Jeff, east, Sevier co, and etc. Was you was afraid you all could not beat Jeff and Sevier co. Well I belive you beat Jeff this year and you have beaten East, West and etc. in the past so what would have been the problem sence you was a powerhouse anyway.

After watching Greeneville play both teams, there's no reason to think that SG shouldn't roll right over WG. SG scored 3x on our 1st, and 1x on our 2nd. WG couldn't even think about scoring on our 1st, and barely got a vision of the end zone against our 2nd. SG's QB is head and shoulders above WG's. Boles may be a good athelete, at WG, but SG's Shuffler will run circles around him. They won't run away with it, but unless something very unforeseen happens, SG will win by at least 2 TD's.

After watching Greeneville play both teams, there's no reason to think that SG shouldn't roll right over WG. SG scored 3x on our 1st, and 1x on our 2nd. WG couldn't even think about scoring on our 1st, and barely got a vision of the end zone against our 2nd. SG's QB is head and shoulders above WG's. Boles may be a good athelete, at WG, but SG's Shuffler will run circles around him. They won't run away with it, but unless something very unforeseen happens, SG will win by at least 2 TD's.

Kind of what I was thinking.