Rhea County at Ooltewah

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rhea County is having a rebuilding/off year. yes this much is obvious, but they show alot of heart when they play. alot more then the Owls or any other team they have played or will play. We are VERY young. Wait till next year and the year after. We'll see who has the W then.

Heart is only worth 1 win against winless Wilson Central.....what you guys need is some speed.....our Fullback/Def Tackle outran your entire defense....even your zippy secondary

poorly officiated game. you won, but only because of the 5 interceptions thrown. We'll get it next year.

they were Rhea Co officials

and your quarterback threw the pics....our kids just caught them

sour grapes eagle fans....sour grapes

Your jv team got whipped .... wait til next year right???? from what I saw from those crummy, broken down visiting bleachers is that rheaco might be slower next year than they were this year...no speed now, and no speed coming up next year

you guys play wilson central next year ????? hahahahahaha :thumb:

Congrats to the Ooltewah Freshman

I couldn't wait around to watch the freshman game...had to pick up my son at the school...but let me make it official.........................................................................

Rhea Co. football Eagles have now been swept by the whole Ooltewah Owls football program: Varsity, Juinor Varsity, and Freshman.......................................................

Break out the Broom, it's a SWEEP!!!!

How can any rhea fan get on here and talk about the REFs......the JV game was freakin HORRIBLE,until the owls pulled away enuff that the refs gave up.OWL FANS? holly @#$#@$$@@!!!!!!!! r u kidding me? We got mad only at the blantely obvious calls for rhea,but any call that went ooltewah's way,you all went nuts...especially the guy at the top dressed in all khaki...whewwww.....