Rhea County at Ooltewah

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey site moderator, I dont see the difference in someone saying Gay pride and someone calling the players convicts and dept of corrections. Lets be consistant, our thread got locked because of this. Not crying just stating my opinion! :thumb:

They can't be watched 24/7. If nobody reports it, they just have to be seen as mods browse through the topics-Mod

:D:D:D

Hey site moderator, I dont see the difference in someone saying Gay pride and someone calling the players convicts and dept of corrections. Lets be consistant, our thread got locked because of this. Not crying just stating my opinion! :thumb:

They can't be watched 24/7. If nobody reports it, they just have to be seen as mods browse through the topics-Mod

Someone call the waaaaambulance for this guy.

I heard 3 Owl players tried to "jump" Justin Rice when the team were walking back to the buses and there was a confrontation between the 2 squads. Any truth to this Rhea Co?

I hadn't heard this, but I'm not surprised. It just goes further to justify the stereotype.

I heard 3 Owl players tried to "jump" Justin Rice when the team were walking back to the buses and there was a confrontation between the 2 squads. Any truth to this Rhea Co?

Yeah they tried but with pretty much the entire team and some coaches near by. The Ooltewah players just kept running their mouths as walked on by Rice. They were saying junk like they were coming after him and say we know who you are 5, among other things. Coach Cameron was there keeping everybody separated. That is one thing about Rice does his talking on the field, unlike those 3 Ooltewah players. It wasn't a very bright move on those three players parts to be talk trash with about 70 players walking behind Rice.

Yeah they tried but with pretty much the entire team and some coaches near by. The Ooltewah players just kept running their mouths as walked on by Rice. They were saying junk like they were coming after him and say we know who you are 5, among other things. Coach Cameron was there keeping everybody separated. That is one thing about Rice does his talking on the field, unlike those 3 Ooltewah players. It wasn't a very bright move on those three players parts to be talk trash with about 70 players walking behind Rice.

About 70 players with memories like elephants. No reason for that kind of crap but I know a couple of players still fired up about it - good for them to go in mad.

Rice is a good kid - he doesn't need to mouth. He's got moves that do the talking for him. We'll see some of that tonight.

Can't wait until game time.

YOU NECKS TELL YOUR TRAINER(OR MEDICINE MAN-WHATEVER YUNS HAV) TO PACK A LOT OF ICY HOT, BAGS OF ICE, AND A BLANKET AND PILLOW FOR THE SECOND HALF FOR #5.

OWLS HAVE A LARGE CHIP ON THEIR SHOULDER! THEY ARE PLAYING LIKE THAT AND ITS AWSOME! THATS HOW THE GAME OUGHT TO BE PLAYED. YOU NECKS OUGHT TO APPRECIATE THAT. I MEAN I DO REMEMBER WHEN YALL USED TO TALK TRASH!

MAYBE ONE DAY YOU WILL BE BACK! UNTIL THEN, GOOD LUCK!

HOPE YOU FOLKS HAVE A WARM AND FUZZY TRIP TO OOLTEWAH AND IF WE CAN WIPE WATER OFF YOUR SEAT OR BRING YOU ANY CONCESSION ITEMS YOU JUST LET US KNOW. WE WILL HELP YOU LITTLE BABY BIRDS ANY WAY WE CAN! :roflol:

I DON'T BELIEVE IT....if you have enough info about what was actual said(supposedly)What owl players?This team doesnt need to do that......if this happened,how come nobody else mentioned it.I asked my son and nephew....they said they didnt hear anything.Whatever,if that is what it takes for the beagles to get up for a game nowadays,so be it..... :roflol:

I DON'T BELIEVE IT....if you have enough info about what was actual said(supposedly)What owl players?This team doesnt need to do that......if this happened,how come nobody else mentioned it.I asked my son and nephew....they said they didnt hear anything.Whatever,if that is what it takes for the beagles to get up for a game nowadays,so be it..... :roflol:

I've got info straight from my boy who plays for Rhea County and was there with Rice when it happened. Three Ooltewah players asked one of our players which one of our guys was #5. The player pointed him out and all three of the Ooltewah players told Rice "We're coming for you tomorrow night" "You'll get yours tomorrow night" etc. etc. - just trash smack talk. I repeat - there were only three Ooltewah players involved but most of our team heard it. Great show of sportsmanship on your team's behalf. Congrats on that.

And Big Hairy Idiot - not cool mouthing on a message board like there's a bull's eye out on Rice tonight. I thought you guys weren't worried about the Eagles? I thought this game was a piece of cake? Why you got #5 in your crosshairs? Hmmm...sounds like somebody's watched some film.

But I wouldn't waste any energy on little old #5 - shoot, you guys got this game in the bag. What were those predictions? 45 to 0? Something like that? I wouldn't even play my first string if I was Ooltewah's coach. Why risk an injury when you're just playing a bunch of 'necks from podunk who aren't even gonna score?

See ya tonight. Since it sounds like Ooltewah's short on good sports just off exit 11, we'll bring plenty of our own.

:roflol: