Rhea County at Ooltewah

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Owls are not taking a hit with the new school... I have to admit that I was worried at first... but after seeing the freshman and JV on occasion, we are going to be fine ...... and will contend for the district again next year

Rhea Co fans, I would worry about the next few years

Well I not to worried about the future. Now next year we will still be alittle young, so not sure about next year. It is going to hurt losing 4 of the 5 starting offensive linemen from this year. The only player returning on the line is a freshmen Jacob Revis. Speaking of the line I thought they did pretty good against Jacques and his tough defensive line. It was good to see Des our freshmen running back do good in his first varsity start on Saturday. The talent is there it is just we are so young. Then middle school programs have got a lot of talent that will be coming up over the next couple of years.

There is no doubt that Ooltewah is going to have the talent and speed for the next few of years. Now I got a question, how many more years does Benny got left in him?

I don't think 50 is a senior. He seems to be rotating in and out with the Revis boy a lot. Is 56 a senior? He rotates in some I think. O line will probably survive.

Desmond did an outstanding job. DCS, SCES and RCES all have some talent to bring to the table which will be good since there seems to be a trend of starting a lot of freshmen this year.

I think Cameron went to Rhea Central.

[

I don't think 50 is a senior. He seems to be rotating in and out with the Revis boy a lot. Is 56 a senior? He rotates in some I think. O line will probably survive.

Desmond did an outstanding job. DCS, SCES and RCES all have some talent to bring to the table which will be good since there seems to be a trend of starting a lot of freshmen this year.

I think Cameron went to Rhea Central.

Yeah forgot about Cooley for a second there. Yeah he is only a sohpomore so he will be back with Revis. Cooley right now is mainly rotating with Stines at left tackle. No Hooper #56 is not a senior he is a junior. but he dosn't rotate on the O-line he is only a D-lineman. Now D-line wise I think we got some good players that will be able to fill the spots for Henschen, Arty, and Newt. Like Cameron Burton, Cooley, Dusty Keith, and Hooper. I think the O-line will survive with the coaching of Coach Mitchell. He always finds a way to get the most out of his linemen. I just want to see who develops in the weight room in the off season.

Cam Tallent went to Rhea Central.

I will agree with you Rhea...

your line did a pretty good job...but from what I saw from my 35 yd line seat (yes on the home side), the owls front four pretty much sat in their base 'd' and just played football...I could be wrong, but owls d did not stunt or blitz that much.... at least not as much as I have seen them before