South Greene Hosts West Greene "Battle of the milkcan!"

lastyear21

Ok I'm sorry I though good team have good defense and offense. I though good team beat good teams oh wait you beat 0 win north greene, 2 win cocke county, 1 win unicoi and 2 win grainger man that some good teams, and you called me stu pid..... I'm from the area.

I mean its not like they are bad... so that would make them good? I said they are good not great or a complete team, but a team that has a powerfull offense like SG should be considered good. Who do you pull for anyways? and if you not gonna post anything of relevance to the SG WG game, dont post at all.

You can not say Wg or Sg is a good team untill they have beaten some good teams. Yes Sg has a good offense and a great QB, but every one know Defense win championships. Yes Wg will have trouble against the pass so Sg will score. Wg has some good backs and Sg defense is not that good so Wg will score. I think this game will be all ofense and the team with the less amount of turnover will win, but I'm pulling for the Buffs!!!!!!!!!! I will say this if Sg can stop the run and make Wg throw the ball the Buffs are in trouble.

No I'm saying what team is your team? And we'll see how the game goes...

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry wg88 i have to dissagree with your 14-7 buff win in this one . sg has trouble stopping the run , no big secret. what they dont have trouble doing is scoring points. they scored 29 on greeneville who is a very good football team which i imagine you realize by now . and 20 against crockett who is a very much improved club this year . and they did that with 6 turnovers each game . in no way am i saying zero turnovers would have changed the outcome of either of these games , what i am saying is the only thing thats stopped sg offense this year is theirselves . they will move the ball up and down the feild fri nite im pretty sure, i know wg is an improving team and i like many other greene co fans are happy for you . its great all the hype and support from the community wg been gettin , but i think they kinda jumped the gun on just how good they really are . that showed last week . this could very well be a 7 point game but i think 50-45 is more realistic. if wg only manages 14 pts this one will be a blowout .

WG defense played well enough to win the Claiborne game whom I think Cumberland Gap will destroy. Sg and WG will be a hard hitting game and I think WG has too many horses on both sides of the ball. The Milk Can comes home where it belongs and will stay there for a very long time.

sorry wg88 i have to dissagree with your 14-7 buff win in this one . sg has trouble stopping the run , no big secret. what they dont have trouble doing is scoring points. they scored 29 on greeneville who is a very good football team which i imagine you realize by now . and 20 against crockett who is a very much improved club this year . and they did that with 6 turnovers each game . in no way am i saying zero turnovers would have changed the outcome of either of these games , what i am saying is the only thing thats stopped sg offense this year is theirselves . they will move the ball up and down the feild fri nite im pretty sure, i know wg is an improving team and i like many other greene co fans are happy for you . its great all the hype and support from the community wg been gettin , but i think they kinda jumped the gun on just how good they really are . that showed last week . this could very well be a 7 point game but i think 50-45 is more realistic. if wg only manages 14 pts this one will be a blowout .

WG defense played well enough to win the Claiborne game whom I think Cumberland Gap will destroy. Sg and WG will be a hard hitting game and I think WG has too many horses on both sides of the ball. The Milk Can comes home where it belongs and will stay there for a very long time.

I have to laugh at your post. Sg will win and win big. Plus they actually scored on Greeneville and Wg cant even say that. Wg Defense is Weak. Only thing Sg and any other team you will play has to do is watch the Game film from the Ghs vs. Wg game. Devils showed every on how to beat the Buffs. Sg win 42-7

Thats the dumbest prediction I have ever heard! :lol::lol:

Heard the same thing from Wg fans when I predicted Greeneville to beat Wg 56-7. They won 44-0 and COASTED the second half. And Wg fans said it wld be closer than we thought. :roflolk::thumb::flower:

I thought I might remind you that SG is NOT Greeneville....this one will be closer cause SG will have to contain a pretty decent running game which they quite honestly have not done effectively. This one could be a close, high scoring affair.

But didn't WG lose against Claiborne? The can stays put!

It will be a very hard hitting game. IT ALWAYS IS NO MATTER WHAT THE OUT COME. I do disagree though. Horses?? I guess your refering to boles, who has been shut down by good teams... They may look like horse against bad A teams, but I say PONIES out there against greeneville... :blush: No SG is not as good as Greeneville but they are better than the teams you got most of your wins against, and they did put up 55 against CG in a loss. I just dont see the can leaving home. I mean how can you say WG is its home? Look at it, it is practically all SG .... SO keep the can and beat the buffs rebs!!

It will be a very hard hitting game. IT ALWAYS IS NO MATTER WHAT THE OUT COME. I do disagree though. Horses?? I guess your refering to boles, who has been shut down by good teams... They may look like horse against bad A teams, but I say PONIES out there against greeneville... :blush: No SG is not as good as Greeneville but they are better than the teams you got most of your wins against, and they did put up 55 against CG in a loss. I just dont see the can leaving home. I mean how can you say WG is its home? Look at it, it is practically all SG .... SO keep the can and beat the buffs rebs!!

So milkcan aside, this is a must win for WG. A win will cement a place in the play-offs and force SG to run the table...a WG loss makes the scenario a bit more interesting. I see both teams all in for this one...

So milkcan aside, this is a must win for WG. A win will cement a place in the play-offs and force SG to run the table...a WG loss makes the scenario a bit more interesting. I see both teams all in for this one...

I'm with you Barb.. I think this is going to be a good game b/c both teams are in a must win situation.. I am thinking about going to the Hill instead of Burley.... Looking forward to see this outcome!