dyersburg @ milan

bulldoggfan

You Crockett County fans don't laugh, you're gonna get a taste of what it's like being in Milan's Dist. also. You'll get used to Playing for second place every year, it's not so bad, it's kinda like your son taking the ugly girl to the prom, you had hoped for more,

but look on the bright side, at least she's a girl.

Before you go to talking about Crockett County too much, you might want to remember what happened to Milan the last time they went to Alamo!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You Crockett County fans don't laugh, you're gonna get a taste of what it's like being in Milan's Dist. also. You'll get used to Playing for second place every year, it's not so bad, it's kinda like your son taking the ugly girl to the prom, you had hoped for more,

Before you go to talking about Crockett County too much, you might want to remember what happened to Milan the last time they went to Alamo!

I'd prefer to remember the time before that trip. Best I remember the Bulldogs score with about 10 seconds left and sent for the two point conversion and won 29-28. The best regular season road game I have ever watched.

I'd prefer to remember the time before that trip. Best I remember the Bulldogs score with about 10 seconds left and sent for the two point conversion and won 29-28. The best regular season road game I have ever watched.

If you get technical, that was two trips ago in 2000. Crockett beat Milan, 24-14 in 2002. MHS scored about halfway through the 4th quarter to cut it to 17-14, but Pitts took the kickoff about 80 yards to the house to seal the school's first-ever win over the Bulldogs. Coach Pratt has won the last two over his alma mater, both in Alamo. We'll talk more about that one next week.

Big one for Dyersburg tomorrow night at North Side. Looks like the Trojans could get into the playoffs with six wins, just speculation, but it's up to them for the next two weeks.

If you think chop blocking is not dirty, you're an absolute idiot! Chop blocking is a very dirty aspect of the game and it seems as if you're uninformed on the game of football. (talking to the guy that said chop blocking isn't dirty) You must've been the one that chop blocked Christian Coleman and now on here defending yourself. Christian Coleman has a bright future ahead of him in football, in high school and college. Luckily all he got was a hairline fracture, although sometimes a hair line fracture can be worse than what it really sounds. I hope Christian recovers extremely quick and gets back on the field in time to play in that state championship game against Alcoa!!!!!!!

haha tlk that smack yall prolly beat us bein crockett but u deserve it after that beatn yall took las time haha man it was great!! Mite not get milan this yr but will get yall again trust me enjoy this season big boy cuz alcoa or camden mite put ya n ur place!! Role on crockett!! Btw u shoulda bn in crocketts dist the las few yrs ita bn bad .. Got lucky this yr tha old reg 7 3a is down but theyll be back dburg, crockett, haywood , ripley, covington we will all b bk in tha future so b ready!!

If you get technical, that was two trips ago in 2000. Crockett beat Milan, 24-14 in 2002. MHS scored about halfway through the 4th quarter to cut it to 17-14, but Pitts took the kickoff about 80 yards to the house to seal the school's first-ever win over the Bulldogs. Coach Pratt has won the last two over his alma mater, both in Alamo. We'll talk more about that one next week.

Big one for Dyersburg tomorrow night at North Side. Looks like the Trojans could get into the playoffs with six wins, just speculation, but it's up to them for the next two weeks.

Trueeee that one las two an was gonaa make it 3 until cancelled due to weather n 06 i thnk lol!

Okay..I have seen the play and have several copies from different angles. If I can figure out how to get the video play on here, I will. This is what happened: Christian and number 51 were standing, engaged on the line when the play begins; number 67 dove under the linemen, while Christian was actively engaged with number 51, and hits Christian on his left side somewhere between the knee and ankle; once Christian is falling left from that hit, number 67 proceeds to roll right, face up--towards Christians back--allowing himself to roll "up" Christians left leg (he did not roll away from Christian, but into Christian); once Christian is falling left--and almost down--number 54 comes and hits Christian on his right side, between the knees and ankles, laying on his back until the whistle is blown.

Now...someone tell me what that is?

Okay..I have seen the play and have several copies from different angles. If I can figure out how to get the video play on here, I will. This is what happened: Christian and number 51 were standing, engaged on the line when the play begins; number 67 dove under the linemen, while Christian was actively engaged with number 51, and hits Christian on his left side somewhere between the knee and ankle; once Christian is falling left from that hit, number 67 proceeds to roll right, face up--towards Christians back--allowing himself to roll "up" Christians left leg (he did not roll away from Christian, but into Christian); once Christian is falling left--and almost down--number 54 comes and hits Christian on his right side, between the knees and ankles, laying on his back until the whistle is blown.

Now...someone tell me what that is?

An illegal chop block.

First off not even close to how the play happened. He was being blocked by one of the lineman and there was a pile to where he got rolled up. There was not any play specifically designed for him. He is a good player yes but just because of this doesn't mean there was a play designed to take him out. He didn't create the trouble like the linebacker #19 and the defensive end #4 did before he got hurt. So all you people who are saying this need to learn football and how it is played. There are injuries in football even to good players no matter what their talent is. So stop saying this was a cheap shot because as far as I am concerned it's football and it was played within the rules. You won the game and have a great team with some great players so stop acting like everyone is going to play dirty to try to win. There is more respect from the Dburg team than that and I can tell you from experience. So keep trying to say that there was a cheap shot on the player just to make it seem like he is invisible because of his talent. You people can keep being spectators of the sport because that is all you have been.

P.S. Their coach even said that their was no foul play involved, it was just an accident.