dyersburg @ milan

bulldoggfan

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE INMATES are running the asylum at Dyersburg...Parents rasing heck with the coaches..Kids in coaches faces...Can't have that..when you have a bunch of kids..ESPECIALLY TEENAGE BOYS...YOU MUST HAVE SOMEBODY WHO IS IN CHARGE..."THE TALL HOG AT THE TROUGH" so to speak....Stowe is a good guy..but he is like Adam Renshaw..Let's the parents and the kids have to much say so...Stowe better grow a set or he is gonna get eaten alive by that bunch...Obion Central lost to Byhalia, Mississippi and Union City..and beats Dyersburg...Too many parents and players bitching about Tony Butler..and what amazes me was he was the DC for Counce last year..Now parents and players telling Stowe what to do...Something has got to give...

I just wanted everyone from D burg to see my post. This is how I feel and it hurts to see my beloved program fall in the toilet!

Where do I start? As a former Dyersburg player and a current Obion Co. resident I cheer for both, unless they are playing each other then its all Dburg for me. We got out played, out coached, out everythinged. Anybody know how much it would cost to swap staffs with Obion Co.? What a job they have done! This game was lost for us and won by them on the line of scrimmage. Obion's offensive line plays in 2 point stances and they blocked well. I don't know how the line coach gets them to block in a 2 point stance but they are good at it. Obion's D line killed us too. They only had 3 d linemen in most the game and we still couldn't block em. Embarrassing!!! They're offense uses imagination and ours is stale! They're D was more physical than ours and it wasn't close. #7 is the best player I've seen all year. Nobody in North West Tennessee is better than him. Great Job Obion it was great to see how happy your players, coaches, and fans were after what you've been through. However, my Trojans have to step up. Players and especially coaches. We must do better or find someone who will!

Stowe is gonna get eaten alive by this bunch over here...PARENTS RAKING HIM OVER THE COALS CONSTANTLY...Parents/Players complaining about Tony Butler..( What was the problem last year?)...Stowe is a FINE MAN..but he was about .500 at Haywood County....Discipline is out of hand...James Counce is gone..but never would a parent have confronted him..they might have ONCE..but it would have been the last time...Better start telling some of these parents where to get off..."SOMEBODY HAS GOT TO BE IN CHARGE"...Especially over a bunch of teenage boys...Football is a sport that requires discipline...Life requires discipline...Apparently we haven't got it...Better do a 180. or a once promising season is headed down the drain...