Gordonsville vs Watertown

pasttiger

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Football friday in the mud (as it should be) you gotta love it !!! No need to move the game or switch days to avoid getting down and dirty. These two teams will slug it out no matter the weather and may the best team win. Lets play some football GO BLUE

:blush: Not only is Chicken County scared to play TC....they are scared to play in the mud. :thumb:

I'm sticking with my original prediction....Tigers by 1. :blush: Goodluck to both.

walking around posting from my phone, what i am seeing is this, gordonsville has come out flat, looks like they have not been prepared well for this game. hang in there boys, lots of ball yet to be played. keep the game close going into the half. get the run game going and the rest will open up. get it done blue.

good goal line stand. hope we start playing football soon. must put points on the board to start the second half. the D showed up now we need our O to ring in. come on boys still football to be played. watertown not that impressive just making them look better than what they really are. settle in, play your type of football in the second half and everything will be ok.