Hampton VS Unaka

dogbreath

I didnt mean we could even come close to giving Alcoa a game, I meant practice like we are playing that high of a caliber team. It would take a complete moron to even think that. :roflol: I think thats what it takes to become a complete team is to practice like you want to play.

Is the moron statement directed at me? Yeah I think they can give them a run, don't know for how long

didn't say they would get a win, or did I? big guys run out of steam. I bet they would know we were there.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Unakas speed compairable to hampton? I havent seen the Rangers play.

Unaka is probably the slowest team in the state. Price, Taylor, and Ward are like grease-lightning. There is no reason to show up to this game bulldogs. It's already in the book.

Exactly what do you get out of all the useless sarcasim there RangerCountry :roflol: . Just trying to get some info on your team, or maybe you really feel that way :oops: .

The Taylor kid is fast and he is also tough as nails. The key as always is the linemen and the blocking backs. They do their job and Hampton has several kids capable of putting up big rushing yards.

Yes he is, but I think that our defensive backs will have their hands full if our line doesnt get pressure on the Qb.

The Taylor kid is fast and he is also tough as nails. The key as always is the linemen and the blocking backs. They do their job and Hampton has several kids capable of putting up big rushing yards.

Yes he is, but I think that our defensive backs will have their hands full if our line doesnt get pressure on the Qb.

I agree we have to get pressure, you can't cover receivers all day. We have pretty quality defensive backs and I also think we can get pressure. My guess is they will try to use quick passes and a draw or 2 to slow us down. I would rather be in a Bulldog uniform Friday night. Those maroon ones are going to be a mess.

I agree we have to get pressure, you can't cover receivers all day. We have pretty quality defensive backs and I also think we can get pressure. My guess is they will try to use quick passes and a draw or 2 to slow us down. I would rather be in a Bulldog uniform Friday night. Those maroon ones are going to be a mess.

I would say that Lunsford will have the defence ready for whatever Unaka brings to Hampton. I heard that King ran the ball pretty well against their defence.

Unaka is probably the slowest team in the state. Price, Taylor, and Ward are like grease-lightning. There is no reason to show up to this game bulldogs. It's already in the book.

Exactly what do you get out of all the useless sarcasim there RangerCountry :roflol: . Just trying to get some info on your team, or maybe you really feel that way :oops: .

Sounds like RangerCountry is saying that Unaka did a forfeit and they want us to focus on the next game HV.

Naw dogs voted, they want to play. So they will show up and be ready and have 4 numbers on their mind. 2, 6, 15 & 45. Hope Unaka can hold onto the ball better then SE did, I kind of felt bad for that team.

Seriously good luck to both teams, keep it clean and no injuries to either team.

Slick Rick Says, Slick Pujo's boys should have no problem defeating the Unaka Rangers. Slick Pujo's boys seem to have it together this year. Hampton has really improved alot since last year. Good luck to Slick Pujo and the Dogs the rest of season and playoffs.

Slick Pujo says ,the Bulldogs will not get outslicked by the Rangers. The Bulldogs have improved a bunch from last season. They might just make a good playoff run. 2a is gonna be tough.

Exactly what do you get out of all the useless sarcasim there RangerCountry :thumb: . Just trying to get some info on your team, or maybe you really feel that way :thumb: .

Just a laugh and to read your reaction. Both of these teams know exactly what each other has going for them since they have seen one another play on numerous occasions. All bs aside, i think offensively both teams are pretty much equal when if comes to speed. Yes Taylor is a fast back, but Unaka also has a burner in Richardson if he's healthy. The big difference that I see lies on the other side of the ball for both teams. What I mean by that is that Hampton's defense is much more agile and flies to the football while Unaka's is very inconsistent and sluggish at times. I do believe this will be an entertaining game for us all to watch. Unaka will have to score a lot of points and play great for 4 quarters while limiting penalties to have chance in the end.

I didnt mean we could even come close to giving Alcoa a game, I meant practice like we are playing that high of a caliber team. It would take a complete moron to even think that. :lol: I think thats what it takes to become a complete team is to practice like you want to play.

Is the moron statement directed at me? Yeah I think they can give them a run, don't know for how long

didn't say they would get a win, or did I? big guys run out of steam. I bet they would know we were there.

Like I said before, no one in our classification would give Alcoa a game, because they can't match up athletically. They scored 48 points on Maryville and didn't throw a single pass. I know that everybody is partial to their home team, but the only way Alcoa would know that yall were there is seeing the bus pull up, and like I said earlier, its not a knock or a shot at Hampton, its the fact that Alcoa is a 5 time defending state champ, that could win the gold ball in every classification this year, and yall are a good 2-A school that will likely not get out of the third round this year. Yall are BY FAR the best team in our region, so before everybody starts your, "you couldn't beat them either," or "we killed yall," talk, I, unlike some of you, understand that, but trust me, take it from somebody that has been around a bigger program, and seen superior talent, they would hang 70 on yall, and likely triple digits on anyone else in our region! :popcorneater: