Franklin Rebels (7-1) @ Independence Eagles (5-2)

huskergymnast33

This the way life should be, a late season match-up between these two school with serious play-off implications. Franklin looks to stay on track towards a possible district championship, while Independence battles to keep their play-off hopes alive. This match-up could arguably be Franklin's first "real" test since Ooltewah earlier this season, meanwhile Independence has been fighting tooth-and-talon to pull out victories each week. All this makes for what I am sure will be a hectic week of "coachT" activity.

YOUR A COMPLETE JOKE i would say that Independence and Franklin are pretty much in the same boat as far as playoff spots are concerned! Indy looking to keep their playoff hopes alive? and franklin winning the district? i think your on weed...This pretty much determines who finishes second in the district unless somehow, franklin pulls off a miraculous victory over brentwood!

Agreed on the last sentence hundred percent.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everybody just listen. franklin has only played two 6A caliber teams. and they lost to one of them.

independence is in the same boat with siegel and oakland. the only differences in the two teams is that indy's run D isnt that great. but if franklin tries to throw the ball its over. and i gaurantee you they will. independence has too many all region players to beat in this high intensity game. ty standard, keegan turnbull, kallen ferrell, landon foster, alex heckman, dalton burge, and maybe jerome powell and bryce steyer. too many weapons. franklin is just out matched. and with Sean dye out for the rest of the year the rebels are too weak to do anything but wine, complain, and crawl back to franklin

yeah indy is a very good team but they are yet to put together a complete game, they have a bad habit of letting the other team back in the game. if they play 4 quarters and execute this could get ugly and a long night for franklin, but i dont see indy doin that. i think indy will win in a shootout 35-28.

Well I have been busy and unable to post for a while. It looks as if the Wilco Trifecta (or quartet) has been away also. They may have gotten lost in the Fairley crowd leaving the game last Friday night :thumb: . I guess their coach and ours went to the same school of scheduling games. Travel as far away from your house as possible so that it is hard for people to come to the games. :angry: Well, I look forward to a good game this Friday. I watched the Eagles on WC-TV against Columbia and they look pretty good. I do not know how it will turn out. I sure hope Alex and Keylo are healthy. Should be a great crowd over there ready for a good game. I just hope we have a large lead late so some of the crowd will leave and get out of that place. Who makes a school with only one way in and one way out???????????????? :roflol:

all i know is that if franklin runs to the right side of the line kallen ferrell is all over that. you cant get through there. he has not missed a tackle all season and all franklin seems to do is run right at the gaurd. our d line is full of D1 recuits. franklin just needs to be careful. and watch out for 19 and 1 one the kick offs. you give them a hole and your returners out for the season.

indyboss11 there is not a d1 recruit on the indy line..and about all the rumors about keylo and alex, they will play, no question. but is sean dye really in alc? that is a huge loss. now i think a sophomore will be playin running back? correct me if im wrong yall. but i still think franklin will show up and put up a fight but indy still prevails and is play off bound.

my prediction...

arm chair scouting report...

Franklin- offense ready to explode at any time

Independence- overall weak

winner is ...Franklin in a 20 pointer

You obviously have no idea what your talking about, indy will not get embarrased like it did last year for the 2nd year in a row. Indy is coming to play and is going to pull off the win at home.

This the way life should be, a late season match-up between these two school with serious play-off implications. Franklin looks to stay on track towards a possible district championship, while Independence battles to keep their play-off hopes alive. This match-up could arguably be Franklin's first "real" test since Ooltewah earlier this season, meanwhile Independence has been fighting tooth-and-talon to pull out victories each week. All this makes for what I am sure will be a hectic week of "coachT" activity.

YOUR A COMPLETE JOKE i would say that Independence and Franklin are pretty much in the same boat as far as playoff spots are concerned! Indy looking to keep their playoff hopes alive? and franklin winning the district? i think your on weed...This pretty much determines who finishes second in the district unless somehow, franklin pulls off a miraculous victory over brentwood!

dont really understand how Indy and FHS are in the same boat when the rebels are undefeated in the region and only loss was to 1 of the best teams in the state..and indy has 2 losses and 1 in the region..also franklin blows out teams while indy just seems to get by every week...the teams are a bit different

everybody just listen. franklin has only played two 6A caliber teams. and they lost to one of them.

independence is in the same boat with siegel and oakland. the only differences in the two teams is that indy's run D isnt that great. but if franklin tries to throw the ball its over. and i gaurantee you they will. independence has too many all region players to beat in this high intensity game. ty standard, keegan turnbull, kallen ferrell, landon foster, alex heckman, dalton burge, and maybe jerome powell and bryce steyer. too many weapons. franklin is just out matched. and with Sean dye out for the rest of the year the rebels are too weak to do anything but wine, complain, and crawl back to franklin

Sean Dye is a loss, too bad he is the rebels 3rd best running back. with ford and lee both back at full speed and the rebels' strong defense, i see franklin pulling out a close one

all i know is that if franklin runs to the right side of the line kallen ferrell is all over that. you cant get through there. he has not missed a tackle all season and all franklin seems to do is run right at the gaurd. our d line is full of D1 recuits. franklin just needs to be careful. and watch out for 19 and 1 one the kick offs. you give them a hole and your returners out for the season.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, D1 recruits. That is better than the funny pages. :roflol: