Trousdale vs Monterey on the Creekbank

Grunt

Let me ask you a question about them John Deer tractor wheels Grunte. Does that Trousdale coach make these boys push them around the field? Those things are heavy. You think I am joking cause I am not. I will have to ask Grider if he makes our boys do that. Let me ask you another question Grunte. How much does that Ford boy lift? Murphy says he is a good player. He can probably knock some big holes in the line for those runners to run through. You think its a joke cause its not. I could tell last year that those boys from Trousdale had been lifting alot of weights that week that we played them cause they knocked some big ole holes in our line.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me ask you a question Grunte. Does that coach at Trousdale make those boys lift alot of weights during the season so they will be real strong for the playoffs. Someone told me those real fast boys at Trousdale always wear ankle weights during the practice week so they will be fast for the games. I told some of these other people that they should do that to make their boys fast and strong. I bet that good coach at Trousdale makes them wear ankle weights during practice every week. Those boys are always big fast and strong and I can tell when I see a coach that makes the players lift alot of weights and wear ankle weights to make them fast for the games.

Well, Roy, first off, I'm not French...there's no "e"on the end of Grunt. LOL Now, let me answer your

question. You'll probably thing I'm kidding, because I'm not. That coach at Trousdale does indeed

make those little boys wear weights during practice. But, not those tiny little ankle weights you

speak of, but weights from their John Deere tractor wheels. Man, those things are heavy! Tried to

pick one of 'em up once, couldn't straighten my back up for 3 weeks. Anyway, by the end of the week,

after carrying those things around all week, take 'em off, them Jackets are just a blur. One of 'em

scored on a run up the middle the other day, couldn't get stopped til he was on the other side of

Broadway. So, you are correct, those things really work. Jackets been doing that for as long as I

can remember ( which ain't as long as it used to be ). Might want to pass that along to Vic. Fast

as them Pirates are already, take them John Deere weights off...never see 'em again. :flower:

:roflolk::thumb: hope the "HOT TUB" was worth it out East..

I just don't think Heady can get it done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I just hope they don;t score 96 on the board like they did in the early 90's!

It was 91...not 96. :thumb:

Also that was in '97, not the early '90's. A mercy rule game, before the rule was put into place. Kicked off both halves and a continuous clock sometime after the first quarter. Good luck tonight Jackets. Do it right, do it light. Starters... handle your business and get out early. Hope both teams come out injury free.

TC in a big way. Has anyone seen #1jacketfan on here lately?

I haven't seen too much of #1jacketfan this year. Did he happen to play with you? If so, what position?

We did, indeed, play together for TC. His position, or mine? His, mostly bench-haha. (he'll get me for that). Not sure if I can give out that type of info. I played guard and linebacker. You'll need to ask him for his info. though.