Trousdale vs Monterey on the Creekbank

Grunt

I realize that this has nothing to do with the upcoming game but.....

Tennessee Tech's, and Trousdale's own, Dustin Dillehay was named the OVC Defensive player of the week for his performance against Tennessee Martin this past Saturday. He led the team with tackles for the second straight week..... 14 tackles, 10 solo's, 1 for a loss, and a 41 interception returned for a touchdown late in the fourth to seal the deal for the Golden Eagles in a 35-21 win over UTM.

The quarterback, from Friendship, Lee Sweeney broke another record. He now holds the records for completions, attempts, touchdowns, and yards.

Yeah, he's totally re-wrote Tech's record book.

BTW, the Jackets move into the mid-state's top ten poll!!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was reading in my book and Monterey is gonna get killed in this game. Trousdale is too big and strong for Monterey. Those big ole boys for Trousdale will be knocking alot of holes in Monterey line. Those Monterey boys are in for a long ride home on Friday. Im telling you its not gonna be close. You think Im joking because Im not. Goodluck to the fellers but Trousdale will win by a bunch of points.

I was reading in my book and Monterey is gonna get killed in this game. Trousdale is too big and strong for Monterey. Those big ole boys for Trousdale will be knocking alot of holes in Monterey line. Those Monterey boys are in for a long ride home on Friday. Im telling you its not gonna be close. You think Im joking because Im not. Goodluck to the fellers but Trousdale will win by a bunch of points.

Roy,

I looked for you the other night at Boyd. With the game starting so late, I was getting pretty tired. I wanted to see if I couldn't bum a Red Bull off of you. You think I'm joking because I'm not!!! :cry: Keep 'em coming Roy. I get a kick out of all your post!

Tennessee Tech's, and Trousdale's own, Dustin Dillehay was named the OVC Defensive player of the week for his performance against Tennessee Martin this past Saturday. He led the team with tackles for the second straight week..... 14 tackles, 10 solo's, 1 for a loss, and a 41 interception returned for a touchdown late in the fourth to seal the deal for the Golden Eagles in a 35-21 win over UTM.

Just found out that Dustin was also the FCS National Defensive Player of the Week!

Just found out that Dustin was also the FCS National Defensive Player of the Week!

Love to hear that Seven, He's a player.

Slick Rick Says, Trousdale will win this one easily. Slick Rick would like to make another trip to Hartsville. The last trip will be one we will never forget. That ruined meat at the Jacket Nest almost got the best of me. Maybe Slick Rick can come catch a playoff game on the Creekbank this year.

I think you're safe. The Jackets Nest has closed. You'll need to try Sonic or McD's.

Love to hear that Seven, He's a player.

Thanks Pujo. I guess nobody really wants to talk about it. Or maybe it's just this thread. Seems to be consistantly falling to the bottom of the page. Oh well, I think it's a pretty awesome accomplishment. I'll try to post a link to Tech's website.

http://www.ttusports.com/sports/fball/index