Bradley County @ Ooltewah

HornedOwl

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game owls. Defense dominated until the 4th quarter. Props to the 13 year old freshman qb for Bradley. He throws the ball better than we do. Should be a good player for them for the next 3 years. Owls have got to get the passing game going because once we play a team that "can" actually put 8-9 in the box and stop the run, we will be in trouble. Should be interesting next week at Cleveland..

Good game owls. Defense dominated until the 4th quarter. Props to the 13 year old freshman qb for Bradley. He throws the ball better than we do. Should be a good player for them for the next 3 years. Owls have got to get the passing game going because once we play a team that "can" actually put 8-9 in the box and stop the run, we will be in trouble. Should be interesting next week at Cleveland..

What kind of year is Jacques Smith having? I don't read too much about him.

AMEN,AMEN,AMEN.............been saying it for 2 yrs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roflol:

Alright, I was just at this game and I have a question. Why does Ooltewah let RB #4 be the workhorse for them and take the ball all the way down the field and then every single time they get to the ten yardline take him out to let someone else score? The kid looked really good tonight and I was just wondering if they have been doing this all year to him because this could really hurt the kids stats and keep him from being recruited to play college ball. This is the first Owls game I have seen this year and was just wondering if this was an all-year thing. Someone please help me out. Thanks