WHICH 1A PLAYER DOES THE MOST FOR HIS TEAM?

Dabeztndabiznez

You need to look at Kennan Holder of Huntingdon. This young man is unstoppable at RB. He dominates games from the tailback position. I will guarantee you that Huntingdon would not be looking at a run for the state championship without him.

Unstoppable??? :roflol: I know one D that would be up to the challenge of shutting him down....He probably is a good running back though aint taking nothing away from him

I hope your big mouths get the chance. :roflol:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pujo,

This thread didn't ask for a Mr. Football pick now did it? I used to pull really hard for Hampton cause I like the way your boys always play, but dangit Pujo, ever since last season you've been a real terd! We could always get along with you guys in the years we got beat, but lord forbid us win one. :roflol: I'm sure there are a lot of kids at Hampton you could mention that "Do the most for their team" which is what this thread was entitled. And I can tell you one thing that I wouldn't do is get on here and talk about the kids you guys are proud of the way you do Robert. That crap's about to get old. Besides the fact the kid IS GOOD, regardless of what you think, he is a wonderful kid that doesn't deserve any flack from you. :wacko:

I think you have something confised, I've never said anything bad about this kid.I don't get on here and belittle these kids. You are right ,this thread is about who does the most for the team. In that department, I'll agree with you , he carries you guys. But to say he is the best punt returner or receiver in the state,Thats probably a touch much.

Name another kid in 1A that has 5 kickoff or punt returns for td's this season when there has only been about 9 kicked to him cause everyone knows what happens when he does get it.

Name another receiver that can have 11 catches for 235 and 3 td's in ONE game while being double and triple covered all night. Hampton sure don't have a kid we would double cover. Ask any coach or DB who's TRIED to cover him if there is anyone better in1A.

Pretty sure 2 of them were against the what #6 ranked team in 1-a Well a punt and kick off.But for pugo there were bad luck plays for hampton.

Amprobe01, the returns against hampton was just good plays by Herzog, but Hampton always plays the young guys on special teams. He is good but, best in the state is a BIG statement.

Sounds to me like he is doing a pretty good job of it.He is a junior right? Bet next year the youngins wont be on the special teams again.Surely that mistake wont happen two years in a row.

SP won't surprise me one bit to be there again this year. Their opponent could be decided between Huntingdon and JoByrns. Interesting matchup. If it happens guess we'll be going to that game dog!!!!

Or maybe not if the Rebels are still in it in 2A!!!!

In answer to the question presented by this thread I would say K. Ashabranner (sp) or K. Holder.....decided by which team advances the farthest in the playoffs. Likely there is one on the east end at SPitt or one other team that just might argue that.

The important thing to remember is that one player won't take the ball (gold or silver). It takes a TEAM!!!!!!

Sitting here knowing what I have learned I'll say it will come down to someone from JB or SPitt. If not it should be Holder. Heck, maybe it should be Holder anyway.........without him, Huntingdon is just an average team! One man shows just plain won't get it done these days.