Brighton @ Hardin County

utfan2

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both defenses played fairly well, but special teams was the difference. I believe three of Brighton's four touchdowns were a result of a great field position from blocked/fumbled punts by the punter. Hardin County's QB was did not play in second half due to injury and you could tell because they could not move the ball in the second half. With the score tied at 14 at the half, what looked to be a close finish turned into a big second half for Brighton and a big win for the Cards.

Hardin County's opponents have an overall record of 22-30 and they have played only two teams in their own classification. The breakdown is as follows: HC vs. 2A teams that are 10-12...HC vs. 4A teams that are7-7...HC vs. 5A teams that are 5-11. I am not saying that Hardin County is not good but their schedule is pathetic. They lose in the first round of the playoffs every year it seems and that is why (you have to go back to 2003 to find a first round win). If they play a good team in the first round this year they will lose again. I will not be surprised to see them lose one of the next three weeks and possibly more than one. If they win them all, then my response would be that Brighton, Lawrence County, and Northside are not very good. I am not anti-Hardin County but I wouldn't get too worked up about them until they play a REAL team and BEAT them.

My attacks on Henry County. I would say you threw out the first punch with your assessment and opinion. Looks like the only real team you have played was Liberty. Overall the opponents you have faced are 26-31. You can have yours man. Keep on disrespecting and you will contnue to get disrespect. Personally I dont think you know jack about football if your response is if we win them all then they arent very good. Our kids work just as hard as yours. My last words to you. Your pathetic as a person much less as a football analyst.

The fall took place even sooner than I imagined. I would hide too.

One game at a time. Next week is well next week. Lets not get ahead of ourselves. The Tigers are getting attention and working on getting respect. They have clearly been more physical than anyone in their district. They overmatched and punished a good 2A Adamsville bunch whose fans just thought they could hit until last week. The Tigers will focus on Brighton and use power football to get it done. Might be getting time to open up the air attack to prepare for the playoffs.

WELL, WELL looks like the ole savannah team put all thier effort on the lil 2a SQUAD and got caught with thier pants down. Tough break, now you got a 1 in the loss column also. :D