Oneida @ Coalfield

RumplePigskin

The Indians will come out focused and motivated and you can rest assured they will take nothing for granted. They know they have three games in front of them and each game is as important as the next. I believe Coach Brew and TL will have prepared this team with the knowledge of the word consistency and they know they have to continue to play the way they played last week against OS. This has always been a tough rivalry from start to finish and I believe this team wants that District title enough to give it all they've got. I say, F O C U S Indians, don't let your guard down, BLOCK LINE, GO "D". Let's hear those cow bells!!!!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know of a Swamp Buggy Rental Shop in Coalfield? :lol:

Wasn't it just last Fall everyone was praying for rain from the long summer drought that lasted into the season? I think even Ga. is happy with the amount of water down there right now. They had that arguement about how they owned a portion of the Tennessee River! :lol: Well Folks.......heres your water!!!! :roflol:

Have fun in the slop, boys.......but do an old alum a favor.......and try to make this one over quick!

Kazzy

Coalfield has went backwards in a hurry, hate it for um but they will get demolished this week. I'd like to see Coalfield back like they were a few years ago. Some great teams.

Hey pujo...I get to watch the middle schools around here. I think Coalfield tapped into some of the Oakridge Labratory radiation dumps or something. Shoot maybe it's just as simple as an extra helping of dumplings. Either way, they got some big, strong boys coming up. Should be some dandy games in HS.

The Indians will come out focused and motivated and you can rest assured they will take nothing for granted. They know they have three games in front of them and each game is as important as the next. I believe Coach Brew and TL will have prepared this team with the knowledge of the word consistency and they know they have to continue to play the way they played last week against OS. This has always been a tough rivalry from start to finish and I believe this team wants that District title enough to give it all they've got. I say, F O C U S Indians, don't let your guard down, BLOCK LINE, GO "D". Let's hear those cow bells!!!!!!

Last week was the best I've seen Oneida look this year. Coaches and boys are really working hard. Fun to watch. 3 more games in the regular season!

Kaz, I prayed every day for rain one week last year. Prayed every Thursday for at least 6 months. Gotta go....need to pray for a canoe!

this will be like a old middle school rivalry friday. Two ole 1a teams goin at it . :motorbike:

Well I know for sure that one of those 2 teams is far better than any middle school. :popcorneater: I haven't seen the other one to vouch for them but I'm sure they are better than a middle school team also so I don't know what you mean by that comment. Why don't you elaborate :motorbike:

Indians are on the warpath!!! Sounds like you guys are improving every week. By the time the post season rolls around, Oneida should be clicking on all cylinders.

Is this a trap game? :thumb: Better not be looking ahead to that new powerhouse Sunbright! dry.gif footballer2008 seems to think they may have something for you guys. :thumb: I guess will just have to wait an see, huh?

Hope both teams aviod the injury (and flu) bug tonight. Go Injuns!!!

this will be like a old middle school rivalry friday. Two ole 1a teams goin at it . :thumb:

Well I know for sure that one of those 2 teams is far better than any middle school. :thumb: I haven't seen the other one to vouch for them but I'm sure they are better than a middle school team also so I don't know what you mean by that comment. Why don't you elaborate :thumb:

haha im goin by the talent perspective .not much there on either side.

this will be like a old middle school rivalry friday. Two ole 1a teams goin at it . :thumb:

Well I know for sure that one of those 2 teams is far better than any middle school. :thumb: I haven't seen the other one to vouch for them but I'm sure they are better than a middle school team also so I don't know what you mean by that comment. Why don't you elaborate :thumb:

haha im goin by the talent perspective .not much there on either side.

:thumb: