Gordonsville vs Clay Co.

pasttiger

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just lost to a watertown team that is really not impressive. i think gordonsville collects themselves and sticks it to clay. gordonsville is better team than watertown and i will argue that to the bitter end . tigers come out flat. that is all it took. i am going to chalk this season up to growing pains because we are still to young to really make a run.these youngsters are making vast improvements that will pay off next season. our freshmen & sophomores will be a force to be reckoned with next year. playing pretty good football now to be so young. keep improving , play hard and things will be great here.

just lost to a watertown team that is really not impressive. i think gordonsville collects themselves and sticks it to clay. gordonsville is better team than watertown and i will argue that to the bitter end . tigers come out flat. that is all it took. i am going to chalk this season up to growing pains because we are still to young to really make a run.these youngsters are making vast improvements that will pay off next season. our freshmen & sophomores will be a force to be reckoned with next year. playing pretty good football now to be so young. keep improving , play hard and things will be great here.

PT, sounds like these young lads need some focus. Should not have lost the H2o game, IMO.

Get their noggins on straight, & should have no problem with Clay. Gotta start making those

xtra points. Good luck to the Tiggers......

PT, sounds like these young lads need some focus. Should not have lost the H2o game, IMO.

Get their noggins on straight, & should have no problem with Clay. Gotta start making those

xtra points. Good luck to the Tiggers......

grunt you seem to understand where i am coming from. we should have took this one but dont quiet get it at times. still young but learning week by week. our time will come.

are you out there croz? i am still in disbelief. fingers about broke from posting many times from my blackberry.

I'm here. The Tigers have been underachieving this year. I know they're young, but most of the starters already had starting experience before this season.

They'll take it to Clay Co. because they aren't that good, but if they want to do anything in the playoffs, they've got to find what's holding them back. I have my opinions, but I want say them on here, due to some people getting there feelings hurt.

are you out there croz? i am still in disbelief. fingers about broke from posting many times from my blackberry.

I'm here. The Tigers have been underachieving this year. I know they're young, but most of the starters already had starting experience before this season.

They'll take it to Clay Co. because they aren't that good, but if they want to do anything in the playoffs, they've got to find what's holding them back. I have my opinions, but I want say them on here, due to some people getting there feelings hurt.

i know what your thinking. it hurts but i have my ideas. if this team will just buy into what marshall is doing they would be tough to beat. as far as play calling goes i like what i saw tonight. must get these boys grounded. i think marshall will build a strong program if he can just get the boys heads in the game. must play four quarters. i knew we could not dig a hole and crawl out of it. if we got it going in the first quarter the outcome would have been very different. must get grounded.

making tackles is still a big issue. must stop the bleeding. trying to think of what the bandage needs to be. i believe in this group of boys and also believe they will find the bandage before it is too late. i still think brighter days are on the horizon. their best football is yet to be played.

making tackles is still a big issue. must stop the bleeding. trying to think of what the bandage needs to be. i believe in this group of boys and also believe they will find the bandage before it is too late. i still think brighter days are on the horizon. their best football is yet to be played.

Tackling is a major issue, and some others may know better than me, but I don't think it's really getting addressed. These next two weeks will be a perfect time to do that. They don't need to work on Clay and Pickett as much as they need to work on theirselves.

How is Gordonsville looking playoff wise...I am assuming they will make it...Can not believe they got beat this week...Really suprising to me

They'll definitely be in the playoffs. They'll be the top 1A team in the region. They'll be a high seed, and they'll do well in the playoffs until they meet up with South Pitt.

They are still young; they have roughly 3 seniors starting on each side of the ball.

They started 3 freshmen last week, and started 2 and played 4 on regular downs besides special teams this week.

They should be dangerous the next few years if they get it together.