Polk @ South Pitt

SgtEagleFort

KL tried to tell some of you posters about these off the wall predictions. Polk was a very good team that came out and mashed us the first half. KL saw Pirate Tom's prediction of 48-14 and almost croked. Dude, we have a good team, but so do they. KL didn't sit up there in KL's usual spot, because KL didn't want smell the stinch. I was impressed with our guys not to lay down and quit after being down 27-0. This was without a doubt the best team we have played this year. I doubt we will see anyone this good in the playoffs. And for Geno, get back on your meds. It is apparent when you need a prescription refill. You get on here and have diarrhea of the mouth. :thumb:

KL needs to get off his high horse and quit bashing other Pirate posters. There is no need for this type of thing. If you are a true fan, you will respect other people's opinion and stop bashing. If SP had won big you would have found something to gripe about. If you can't say anything good, don't say anything at all.

KL isn't on a high horse 94 Pirate. Just saying that some of the Pirate posters have no respect for other opponents. Several thought PC was a bunch of slouches. KL sure didn't. KL has warned them all year and it finally caught up. I hope CPM, CPT, PowerP, and others have plenty of A1 sauce to put on that crow. As for the guy bashing TRob, you should also get a Cat Scan. TRob is a Warrior and a game changer. He can dominate the game. He almost led the Pirates on an amazing comeback. Yea, he got hit hard, but always found himself getting back in the game.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey thats ok my friend i would like to see you guys get that mouth smack against alcoa you guys would have a chance and yes you did have a chance but who failed you your Superman and who stepped up at cruch time THAT HARD HITTING WILDCAT DEFENSE. i know your feelings are hurt and you talked trash all week and know that you got beat you atill got to find way to make yourself feel better but thats ok.powerp i din't mean to hate as you say on t-rob that much i got tired of hearing it all week but he is a heck of a player and he just didn't have the help tonight and he got rocked a couple of times and that might of got him out of sync powerp good luck to you guys in the playoffs hope you guys heal up as polk has to heal up to this was a hard hitting game from both sides but i saw more of polk hitting harder but pitt does bring it and i loved it. anything i say on here powerp ain't to the players they have my respect i'm just getting back at all you guys that down us all week.

hey thats ok my friend i would like to see you guys get that mouth smack against alcoa you guys would have a chance and yes you did have a chance but who failed you your Superman and who stepped up at cruch time THAT HARD HITTING WILDCAT DEFENSE. i know your feelings are hurt and you talked trash all week and know that you got beat you atill got to find way to make yourself feel better but thats ok.powerp i din't mean to hate as you say on t-rob that much i got tired of hearing it all week but he is a heck of a player and he just didn't have the help tonight and he got rocked a couple of times and that might of got him out of sync powerp good luck to you guys in the playoffs hope you guys heal up as polk has to heal up to this was a hard hitting game from both sides but i saw more of polk hitting harder but pitt does bring it and i loved it. anything i say on here powerp ain't to the players they have my respect i'm just getting back at all you guys that down us all week.

Both teams brought it tonight...Polk proved us all wrong and the Pirates did not lay down when 90% of teams would have quit at halftime. I am proud of the Pirates for playing tough and giving it their all. Like I said, both teams will be better from this game. Next year's game is already circled on my calendar.

Oh, and one more thing....neither defense shut down the other offense. SP could not stop the hard running of the Polk backfield and Polk did not stop T Robinson...he had over 300 yards passing for the game. Where is Charger?? Do you still not think he is a good player??

I was very impressed with #30, #12, and the running back that kept running that dang trap play....we did not stop that play until the 4th quarter. The screen play was a great call and put the game pretty much out of reach.

should be a good one next year and i agree both teams this game helped them out in more ways then we will know. just wondering 1994 pirate how many of your stareters are you losing this year besides t-rob?

I think we lose around 10 seniors??? Terrell, Malcolm Jones (21), and Fennell (90) will be key loses from this team. We should still be a good team next year...we always seem to have younger players step up each year. Good luck to Polk the rest of the year.

94pirate i didn't mean to hate t-rob that much and i did say he is a heck of a player. i just got frustrated with all the pitt fans downing are players all week. but you hit it on the point you guys couldn't stop the hard nose running and we could stop that dang draw play well busted play when t- rob would go to throw and then just take off that was smart not to force it.

94pirate i didn't mean to hate t-rob that much and i did say he is a heck of a player. i just got frustrated with all the pitt fans downing are players all week. but you hit it on the point you guys couldn't stop the hard nose running and we could stop that dang draw play well busted play when t- rob would go to throw and then just take off that was smart not to force it.

The only people that downed your players was powerp, Coach Pirate Mike and Tom,. Everyone else had respect for you guys.