OOLTEWAH AT CLEVELAND

BigHairyOwl

Yes, Im sure E.K. will have his usual short passing game...Deep ball trick plays...Speed option...thats about all he has ever ran at Red Bank, Soddy, and now Cleveland!

Im sure the Owls "D" will be ready...I hope they impose their will on the raiders!

Lets go O-Line...Get it done and no way they can stay on the field with the Owls!!!!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Defense is always ready,seems to have been way ahead of OFFENSE all year?-if Greene is the starter,he isnt very good running tackle to tackle,seems to want to hurdle everybody,keep him outside.,.Manning more touches somewhere on offense(he can do more,totally my opinion).Get the ball to the playmakers on offense.On kick-offs...why use any starters there? JOHN LONG kicks everything out of the endzone.And when coach monroe chews someone's butt-out on the sidelines,you probably DESERVED IT!!! OWLS WILL WHIP POOR OL'CLEVELAND..but not a blow-out(I agree monroe still lives there) :thumb: ooltewah 35-0 maybe worse,if 2nd teamers score.

Great point, but I dont think Monroe will let off the gas, personally!!!!!

Eric Greene had about half of his yards on the inside zone play or ctr last week...Goose does a very good job of finding the wholes...Eric Greene is the starting Tail-Back...Trust me Goose does not care as long as the Olws get it done! I know this young man personally and he is an awsome kid that will get some touches and trust me thats fine with him...he just wants to WIN!!!!!!!

Lets go Owls they are giving us a hard time about being thugs...Lets show 'em we win with class as we knock their head off!!!

Play with a chip on your shoulder and dare the raiders to knock it off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cleveland calling other teams thugs? :roflol:

THANK YOU EAGLEPRIDE1 OOLTEWAH HAS HAD 0 PLAYERS EJECTED FROM GAMES AND THE RAIDERS HAVE HAD 4 IN ONE GAME...LETS GO OWLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS GET CRUNKKKKKKKK!!!!!!! THERE WILL DEFINATELY BE A GATHERING AT GARY, PHISHTER...I HOPE THE OWLS BOUNCE ON THE "C"...NO DISRESPECT TO CLEVELAND BUT THAT IS BENNY'S STADIUM!!!!!!!!!!!!

CANT ARGUE WITH THAT, HIS FREAKIN' NAME IS ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO OWLS HOOT-HOOT-HOOT-HOOT-HOOT-HOOT-HOOT-HOOT-HOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WIN IT FOR COACH MONROE...ITS HIS STADIUM!!!

Cleveland will not score....(i keep saying that,but we turn the ball over)..REPEAT:If ooltewah doesnt turn the ball over,NOBODY SCORES!!!! :roflol: with that being said,owls will not be looking past raiders.Hopefully more points than last week.Phish,hairy do you really think,if monroe can put 50+ points on cleveland,he will do it? I'm bringing my Goose-call friday if things get sloppy......I'll take owls by 5tds,if weather holds off. BAD WEATHER..owls win 21-0