Creekwood at Camden District 11AA *Title Game*

matt_8777

Creek Wood's offense could present a lot of problems to Camden. They have many formations and can run or pass out of all of them. Creek Wood does have a really good QB. He makes really good throws and runs the ball well. But he likes to talk. He has gotten a few penalties.

If Camden focuses too much on the QB, 6,28, and the other running backs will have a field day. Odom, 6, and Bell,28, are hard runners and it will take more than one person to bring them down. :roflol:

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant say that i know much about Creek wood, but just looking, and listening, sounds like these two teams are very evenly matched. So far this year Coach Ward and Co.have been able to come up with a game plan to shut the other team down, and im sure they are well on there way to having this game plan together also. At times they have been there own worst enemy with turnovers, but they also are pretty good at taking it away to. Most of the time when they get a turn over they turn it into pt's.

I know Camdens D is strong and has giving up very little this year, sounds like CW's is to. Look for a lower than normal score from both teams.

Also looks like 70cents worth chance of rain.

Creekwood is running the triple option with multiple looks. They also run the mid-line veer. Anyone remember what offense the last team ran to beat Camden was? The Veer. Last year in the playoffs it gave Camden's defense fits. I see Creekwood as a bigger, faster version of that Fairview team who can also throw the ball. Unless Camden has gotten that much better since last year. I'll take Creekwood by 2 TDs.

wow so finaly someone gives creek wood a chance?? they have the veer the triple option they can

throw it run it...smash and dash and flash...surplus of backs and big thick lineman and quick agelitized

ones too. 48 28 6 4 12 8 are all capable of gaining some yards on the field by running....and 18 19 12 6

1 all have the capability to catch it and take it to the house....13 can make the kick if it comes down to

it...i dont see it happening like that so

Creek Wood 35

Camden 21

And who cares if 8 has a big mouth???????????????? He makes the plays doesnt he???????? Hes jus a flashy qb who can throw run and probably gets the team mvp and will more than likely get all district selection so let the boy talk his talk cause he can WALK the WALK and again i say Creek Wood 35 Camden 21

And who cares if 8 has a big mouth???????????????? He makes the plays doesnt he???????? Hes jus a flashy qb who can throw run and probably gets the team mvp and will more than likely get all district selection so let the boy talk his talk cause he can WALK the WALK and again i say Creek Wood 35 Camden 21

no way do you let a teenager talk his talk...when he steps out of line he gets ripped i promise. that might be the dumbest thing ive ever seen put on here... :angry:

I personally know Cw's Qb #8 his name is Blaine Hooper, I am also friends with his parents. He is a good kid and Great Athlete. He does like to talk but only if someone ags him on. I have spoken to him about this game and he has great respect for how good camden is. As a player he is flat out good. Can run and throw, and a great on the field leader. you can tell it from the stands. He plays with alot of emotion. and sometimes get caught up in it too much. Doubt he will throw for 500 yards bc all Cpa does is throw Cw is more balanced. but would not be suprised if he is just as much as talented has Cpa's Qb that year..

Great game ahead of us people... Hope there is great sportsmanship as well..

Go CW!!!!!

p.s. He does get ripped when he talks out by the coaches and his parents lol look for him to be more under control :angry:

A bad reputation is hard to overcome. Let your play on the field do the talking. College coaches see that stuff too.

I'd pay to watch this game if Harpeth wasn't playing. Good luck to both teams.

We will make room for you on the Home side and even supply some black and gold attire if you want to be there incognito....