Creekwood at Camden District 11AA *Title Game*

matt_8777

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope the Lions can make it to Johnnie Hale, it looks like they might have a few issues that will need to be addressed(42 pts) to get to the quarters. THE DAWGS ROLL AGAIN....JUST ANOTHER NIGHT AT THE OFFICE......THE CREAM ALWAYS RISES TO THE TOP.....THE PURPLE POUND ANOTHER FOE......ITS NOT TOO LATE TO JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON......IF YOU CAN'T BEAT-UM JOIN-UM.......Thats just sample headlines you'll find in Sat. news papers.

Not saying anything negative about the milan team, Creekwood is an offensive machine running the option. Hard to stop them over and over because they seemed to pull out the big first down on third and long. If I recall correctly, didn't Huntingdon put up quite a few on that "Vaunted" Bulldog defense? Was just wondering you know. Think they put up 13 on us. Creekwood was by far the best offense we faced all year. Would like to see what Milan would do with those 6-8 280-330lb linemen all night. Thought it was as expected. Lots of scoring. It just started early and often. Good luck Bulldogs next week. Yall have a good team to try to beat.

Congrats to Creekwood and their coaching staff. That was one heck of a game, that is what high school football is all about. I am very proud of Camden team, they played hard and never gave up, heck of a team. The lions were simply out coached fair and square. I have the greatest respect for Coach Ward, he has made the Lions program into something to be very proud of but I'm not sure what happened in the last 4:17 of the game. I was in shock to see a team of the Lions caliber run a sweep on 3rd and 27 with like 2 something left of the clock. No hurry up offense. On more than one occasion they had several receivers open and time to throw but the QB always tried to run it himself. #12 is definatly a great player but has to learn when to try to be a hero and when to throw the ball. Some of the newer coachs let their emotions and uncertainty show to the players. Unbelieveable. Simply out coached. Our boys should hold there heads high, our coaching staff needs to watch film and learn from it. Last night reminded me of the Fairview game, should not have lost. Hopefully everyone will learn from last night and make the appropriate adjustments. Luckily for the Lions this week is the begining of the next phase, nothing that has happened this season matters. Clean slate. I have no doubt this Lions team we have this year can take us all the way, everyone needs to focus on the game ahead.

Congrats to Creekwood & best of luck in the playoffs. Ya'll are a great football team, the veer (or whatever you call it!), worked well. Your QB & RB are great athletes & the whole team was a classy bunch. If you HAVE to lose...

:roflol:

GO LIONS, congrats on a great season! Let's get ready to win the next one at Wright Field! This team has some playoff punch & can make some noise in November! Your fans are ready to watch you have some fun & go deep into the playoffs!

GO LIONS!

www.camdenlions.com

Congrats to my Red Hawk Nation for bringing home the District championship. It was a hard fought Battle for both teams. I was very impressed by the sportsmanship of both teams. This is what football is all about. I was most impressed after the teams broke down the Loins seniors came up to the red hawks and congratulated them that is CLASS the loins should not let the loss hold them down they are a great team and will go deep in the playoffs.

Great game. Hope when we play next year the same stakes are on the line. #12 is a player. Without him Creek Wood wins by at least two touchdowns. The defense had trouble tackling him all night. My favorite play of the night is when Bell got hit hard in the backfield and everyone thought he had the ball then Hooper runs it in for a touchdown. :thumb:

Creek Wood's offense played one of their best games of the season in the biggest game of the season so far. Everyone who touched the ball ran hard. It is going to take that kind of effort and less mistakes to get to Murfreesboro. :blink:

Good luck to both teams in the playoffs.

Just out of curiosity Gerry could you tell me those teams?

Milan- Traditonally and I-Formation team that has a stud back that can take over a game. O-Line and Dline are very physical.

Fairview- Ran the Veer right at Camden with an aggressive, physical backfield and O-Line.

Westview- Same as Milan just not as good.

Northside-Had a physical O-Line and stud back that gave Camden fits.

Goodpasture- More of a Wing-T team but had success running right at Camden.

These teams have the blueprint for defeating the Lions. They are have physical O-Lines that run right at the Camden defense, don't try to run around them cause they can run sideline to sideline, their weakness is their ability to stop a team running north and south.

7 losses for Camden in 3 years and every team has had the same plan.

Wow, What a game, Best High School football game i have ever seen in person. Great Atmosphere both stands were pacted and super loud. Great Sportsmanship players helping other players up and slapping em on the butt after a play it was awsome. (even #8 for cw, helped people up 1st time i've ever seen that)

As for the game Cw prolly made 1 more mistake than camden with 2 turnovers. but they also made a couple more big plays. 2 4th down conversions where huge. It was an offensive showcase for Cw's #8 and #6 who are straight beast. Camdens Secondary had no answer for Cw's passing game. And Good protection all night. Also #12 for Camden is a beast, Great feet and speed..

Game was amazing what high school football is all about, Cw was just a little better...

Congratulations to CreekWood on a great win over Camden!!

While many of us wondered before the season began if you guys are for real, you have proven that you are indeed "for real" and a top tier 4A football team on top of that. Work hard to get ready for the playoffs and go make District 11AA proud to have you as our overall champion! Best of luck!!

Congrats also to Camden on a great season! You guys have shown that you are the class of the 3A teams in our District. Good luck to you guys heading into the playoffs in 2 weeks!