Wayne County vs Perry County

wildcatpride70

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be yet another hard fought game between two very good teams. There will be no lack of motivation come friday night for either team as alot will be on the line. The winner will take the #1 spot while the loser will have to settle for likely second best. PC was hurt big time against C'wood by the absence of one of their top defensive linemen who should be back health and ready to go against the rival wildcats. The big question is will Pc do that stupid on side kick every time again this week, if they do Wc may put up 60. . . Just saying given your opponent the ball all night around mid-field at best is just asking for trouble. PC's defense has been adequate all year long not always playing great but good enough to get the job done week in and week. Most importantly Pc's D is at it's best when it has to be, they have gotten many many big defensive stands and turnovers at crucial points in the game. Offensively for the most part all year long it has been buckle up and hold on cause its gonna be a wild ride, with alot of points coming really fast. Pc traditionaly this year has started games slow the exception was C'wood so maybe that problem is resolved, but if they start slow against Wc it will be extremely hard to bounce back. Pc has been at their best in the second half when they normally pour on the points. If Pc can with stand the first few minutes of the game and come out of the first quarter in good shape their chances of winning goes way up, and if they can get into the second half with a tight ball game it will then get really interesting. That is what I see happening, I believe Pc hangs with Wc all game long and then jumps on them in the end for their first victory over the cats. Pc has been as good as gold all year when scoring 30+ it holds true this week as Pc wins holds on to win 34-28. Good luck to both teams.

Bump

Also, this is the game of the year........ how does that make the rest of this region feel?

we're in districts now...

uh actucally smarty pants we are districts 11 and 12, and we form together to play as a region which is still listed as region 6. know your stuff before you post.

i know my stuff. believe me. and regions at this point arnt really "regions" because not everyone is required to play each other...and games mean a lot less because why would a team like CA care about who wins this game since it has no bearing on there future toward the playoffs? (or does it?)

Wayne Co'-42 Perry Co.-12

Great pick here and I like it but it will be a little closer something like WC 45-PC 20. WC's defense will be the difference in this game. Both teams can score points but PC's defense will struggle to slow down WC. If PC could run the ball and keep the clock control in their favor it might be closer but PC will throw the ball around and WC will control the time.

Great pick here and I like it but it will be a little closer something like WC 45-PC 20. WC's defense will be the difference in this game. Both teams can score points but PC's defense will struggle to slow down WC. If PC could run the ball and keep the clock control in their favor it might be closer but PC will throw the ball around and WC will control the time.

If you think you're gonna outscore them by 25 you are gonna be freaked out friday

their qb is every bit as good as Rice and their rb is faster by far than anybody

waynesboro has

Im gonna give a slight edge to Waynesboro because they are at home and PC had

a big emotionally draining game against the wood so they might come out a bit

flat and take a while to get going again...also I doubt WC turns it over as much

as Collinwood did. Plus, if PC coach uses the onside kick he darn sure better get

a few of them or his guys are toast

Im not saying PC will pull it out and Im not saying they won't but this PC team is NOT what WC is used to playing. Yeah I could understand yall thinking a past PC v. WC game would turn out to be a 20 point game but not this year. PC has some darn good athletes on this team that has found away to get the job done all year, its not all ways pretty but they get it done. Go ahead and think your going to run these boys out of the stadium, I think thats what a lot of teams have thought this year. Heck I even thought they would several times but these boys have put it all out there and surprised alot of people. WC may win friday night, they have a great team no doubt about it and they certainly have great players but don't go to sleep on this PC team. Confidence can be a scary weapon.

If you think you're gonna outscore them by 25 you are gonna be freaked out friday

their qb is every bit as good as Rice and their rb is faster by far than anybody

waynesboro has

Im gonna give a slight edge to Waynesboro because they are at home and PC had

a big emotionally draining game against the wood so they might come out a bit

flat and take a while to get going again...also I doubt WC turns it over as much

as Collinwood did. Plus, if PC coach uses the onside kick he darn sure better get

a few of them or his guys are toast

Well if you think there going to come to WC and were going to bow down because they spanked the wood YOU ARE CRAZY!!!!!!!! As far as there QB he may be as good as Rice I dont know never seen him play. I would dare to say there RB may be fast but faster by far than anyone at WC,well I know one that said hed see who is the faster on Friday and he had better be fast!!!!!!!!!!! It will be a good game no doubt but WC will be ready to play come Friday I promise you . Y ou know you have said all year long that every one we have played would beat us ,well keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: