Wayne County vs Perry County

wildcatpride70

WC wins by 2 touchdowns....

PC is coming off "The biggest win in school history" against a down collinwood team. This could get in there head, they come out flat, WC jumps on them early and then it gets out of hand just to have PC pull it within 2 TD's at the end. :blush:

This group of kids are winners for PC!!! Since they were peewee football we always walked in and whipped big teams like Dickson , Lewis Co. ,Fairview . The talent is there , everybody get ready to watch WC get cut back down to size. This will be the game of the week less than 1 TD and PC will come out on top.

lets think of it this way, after PC beat mTp they played CA and let CA stay within 7 points for a half....if they do anything of the same against WC it will get ugly...

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is interesting to hear that Cwood is down this year compared to last weeks comments. PC will have to come in with a lot of fire and hit hard early to get the upper hand. Several of PC players are stepping up to make some big plays. I think that we will probably hear some new names in the stats after this game because of the number of weapons that they have. Sure WC is going to focus on Mercer and Kimble but what about Campbell, both Watkins , Botwell, and Brown all can make plays. Defense have to turn it up 2 notches this week.

"down" is probably a bad word...they've just had some position changes that have kinda thrown things off for them.

WC boys also have been together since peewee ,Rice ,Graham, Warren ,Crews ,Strickland, Kelly ,Bowling,Littrell and some others.These are the seniors on the starting O and D and I will promise anyone that they will be ready to do what it takes on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush: WC will be the team that comes out on top, winning by 2tds.or more. PC better make sure Mercer is on his mark, with Graham, A.Rice, Shull,and Warren with several picks goning to each.The run that PC has ,im sure will get some yards but WC's D will contain for the most. This will be the game of the week to come and watch with WC comming out with the win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush:

Cwood seemed a little less desciplined than years past, I don't expect that of WC. It may benefit PC that WC starters have not had to fight the whole game, to comeback from behind or stop a late game drive. PC seems to get stronger and more determined in the fourth.

WC has stoped some late game drives like with Chester Co. and Lewis Co. Although Pc has a good running game they wont be able to run like normal WC's D is too good. The thing that is gonna hurt the D is their secondary. Yes they do have alot of picks but against teams that can't pass and from the looks of things PC can. Offensive we will have no problem scoring at least 4 touchdowns, we have to many weapons to be stopped. PC better be ready though cause their comein to the boro and these boys like to hit, so strap it up and everybody get ready for a hard nosed football game.

PC has trouble getting started because of our good D and has trouble slowing down our Offense.

WC 35 PC 21. Go Cats. :blush:

It is interesting to hear that Cwood is down this year compared to last weeks comments. PC will have to come in with a lot of fire and hit hard early to get the upper hand. Several of PC players are stepping up to make some big plays. I think that we will probably hear some new names in the stats after this game because of the number of weapons that they have. Sure WC is going to focus on Mercer and Kimble but what about Campbell, both Watkins , Botwell, and Brown all can make plays. Defense have to turn it up 2 notches this week.

This is so funny Collinwood is down !! Last week they were the team to beat best Defence in the district. PC put 35 points on them never was behind and now they are down this year. Well I have a news flash for everybody PERRY CO. IS NOT DOWN WE ARE UP.

Collinwood did give up 35 points, but from what i hear they also had 5 turnovers, and that there D was on the field pretty much the hole game. You cant expect your D to bail you out time and time again. Thats what this D has done for Cwood all year,thats the only reason they beat MTP, and Lewis CO. Cwoods offence makes every mistake in the book. The only positive thing is Risiner he's the only weapon they have on offence. I would like to see them put Zac Evans and Tanner Sanderson over there but it dont look like its going to happen.

Now as far as this game goes ill take WC. Big win for PC last week i say they come out flat and go down by 14. Final score 42 28 WC

This is so funny Collinwood is down !! Last week they were the team to beat best Defence in the district. PC put 35 points on them never was behind and now they are down this year. Well I have a news flash for everybody PERRY CO. IS NOT DOWN WE ARE UP.

Collinwood was never the team to beat...WC, has been since the first of the season, and will continue to be the team to beat.

Every game for the up and coming PC team has been a big one. For PC Cwood last week was the team to beat, before that it was MP. If (when) they beat WC maybe they will be considered a threat. PC has improved each game doing what they needed to do to win. (other than the kicking game). Should be a game to see.

Every game for the up and coming PC team has been a big one. For PC Cwood last week was the team to beat, before that it was MP. If (when) they beat WC maybe they will be considered a threat. PC has improved each game doing what they needed to do to win. (other than the kicking game). Should be a game to see.

What's up with the kicking game? Can they not kick or can they just not cover? PC's kicker was 4 for 4 on extra points last week according stats that I saw somewhere or something like that.