Lake County @ Union City

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Purple, my offer to trade LCwild to the Tornadoes is still on the table. I will sweeten the deal. Ya'll can have him and we don't want anything in return and if i had any money I would give some of it to get him out of my hair as little as i have. Falcon fan...........No way! He needs counseling.

Goodluck to both teams Union City wins

Hey Purple, my offer to trade LCwild to the Tornadoes is still on the table. I will sweeten the deal. Ya'll can have him and we don't want anything in return and if i had any money I would give some of it to get him out of my hair as little as i have. Falcon fan...........No way! He needs counseling.

Come on speller..Can't believe you would want to trade me or even give me away.The Lake Co posts were boring until I came along.Sure you and Bigster and Falcon fan get on here and know about Lake co sports..I give you guys that.But you are all boring.Say what you think the coaches and fans want to read.Afraid to speak out.You know I've livened the posts up.May not like some of the things I say.but you even admitted I also had a lot of good points.I really am not trying to be mean on here.Just speak the truth.Sometimes may go to far..like a Wild bird because I fly solo..I believe we both know the game this week is going to be ugly.If they're as good of coaches as you seem to think.better pull all the stops out this week.And as far as making the playoffs..you say if their record indicates that they be threr..they should play.that's great.Yes they should if you look at it like that.I just personally dont want to see them get beat by Huntingdon by about 50 points.Demoralizing.And puts the basketball team a week behind.But then again.Lake Co will make some extra money..May be a chance to go out and pay for a defensive coach..Couldn't resist.!

Well it's that time of year again....Lake County-Union City week....Speller and Bigster vs P&GS and ucdiditagain....After four years of this game being played in the warm part of the season, this one is now going to be played on a cool Fall night...How about that frost this morning ??.....

Lake County comes in reeling from a two-game losing streak after reeling off three wins in a row...UC comes in rolling after blowing a two TD lead at TCA three weeks ago...UC hasn't lost to the Falcons since dropping down to 1A although there has been two close calls...UC and LC have played three common opponents this season...Humboldt (LC lost 35-27..UC won 42-14), Halls (LC won 23-18...UC won 42-7) and Peabody (LC lost 20-14..UC won 48-0)....Going by that you could come up with the notion that UC will blow the Falcons out of the sky...UC will roll out their vaunted running game again this week...The Tornadoes are getting healthy at the right time...Got to stay away from turnovers and penalties...The Tornadoes will also have to contain the Falcon passing game....

This is Senior Night for Union City...14 of them to be honored before the game Friday Night...

My prediction..Union City has beaten the Falcons by an average score of 39-21 the last four years...

Union City - 42

Lake County - 12

P&G you forgot all about KillEm and BigSwo posting on here :roflol:

but really tho..

Why do fans keep bringing up the past? The game that were lost have been lost and they are gone now. Thats why they call it the past. The team has learned from these games and won't let it happen again (hopefully).

UC seems to start healing up and getting healthy again at the right time; this could be dangerous for oppossing teams :roflol:

UC is starting to look like the team that came out in weeks 1 and 2

I only brought up who I did cause we been goin' at it since 2003....

Like it or not what has happened earlier in the season is of note...This UC team should be undefeated and # 1 ranked in the state if not for those two meltdowns...The loss to Huntingdon could ultimately cost the Tornadoes a home game if these two meet again...Yes, it's over and done with with but it's also a big part to the end of the story these Tornadoes write to their season...

Speller...I'm just gonna have to pass on your offer..... :roflol:

I agree with P&G on the possible ranking on UC and what has happened this year, but all that really matters in any kind of playoff system is just get in at the best level you can. After that, hope you are healthy and PEAK at the right time, and throw in alot of luck and hard work. Just ask the Cardinals!!!! Whole nother story! UC is rolling and getting in good shape, UC big this Friday, by plenty! As far as the LCwild dude and his post, not only here but in weeks past for Lake County, U got some issues!!!! Think u drank to much of that bad river water? It really is about the kids and they need support on what ever kind of year they end up having! What have you done for them lately?????????????? Just asking? Go Tornadoes!!!! P.W. #15

I read a post that said if Union City wins out and Huntingdon loses to McKenzie, Union City will be the home team in the playoffs when/if we play Huntingdon. Not only, "Go Tornadoes!", but "Go Rebels!"

We Rebels Have Been Wanting You To Cheer For Us For Years. And We Will Do The Best We Can With Huntingdon. Still Think You'll Beat Em Yourself Next Time Around. Just Keep Winning. :roflol:

I agree with P&G on the possible ranking on UC and what has happened this year, but all that really matters in any kind of playoff system is just get in at the best level you can. After that, hope you are healthy and PEAK at the right time, and throw in alot of luck and hard work. Just ask the Cardinals!!!! Whole nother story! UC is rolling and getting in good shape, UC big this Friday, by plenty! As far as the LCwild dude and his post, not only here but in weeks past for Lake County, U got some issues!!!! Think u drank to much of that bad river water? It really is about the kids and they need support on what ever kind of year they end up having! What have you done for them lately?????????????? Just asking? Go Tornadoes!!!! P.W. #15

Lot easier when Union City is winning and has a good team..If you had to look at the mess we've watched..then you wouldnt be so judgemental..Lot different when you're winning.!

I read a post that said if Union City wins out and Huntingdon loses to McKenzie, Union City will be the home team in the playoffs when/if we play Huntingdon. Not only, "Go Tornadoes!", but "Go Rebels!"

We Rebels Have Been Wanting You To Cheer For Us For Years. And We Will Do The Best We Can With Huntingdon. Still Think You'll Beat Em Yourself Next Time Around. Just Keep Winning. :roflol:

well we are this time. I believe that our next match up with Huntingdon (if there is one) will be like the UC/McKenzie fiasco that went on last year.. except the dividends favoring UC this time lol. But this is just my opinion..