Lake County @ Union City

Well it's that time of year again....Lake County-Union City week....Speller and Bigster vs P&GS and ucdiditagain....After four years of this game being played in the warm part of the season, this one is now going to be played on a cool Fall night...How about that frost this morning ??.....

Lake County comes in reeling from a two-game losing streak after reeling off three wins in a row...UC comes in rolling after blowing a two TD lead at TCA three weeks ago...UC hasn't lost to the Falcons since dropping down to 1A although there has been two close calls...UC and LC have played three common opponents this season...Humboldt (LC lost 35-27..UC won 42-14), Halls (LC won 23-18...UC won 42-7) and Peabody (LC lost 20-14..UC won 48-0)....Going by that you could come up with the notion that UC will blow the Falcons out of the sky...UC will roll out their vaunted running game again this week...The Tornadoes are getting healthy at the right time...Got to stay away from turnovers and penalties...The Tornadoes will also have to contain the Falcon passing game....

This is Senior Night for Union City...14 of them to be honored before the game Friday Night...

My prediction..Union City has beaten the Falcons by an average score of 39-21 the last four years...

Union City - 42

Lake County - 12

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's that time of year again....Lake County-Union City week....Speller and Bigster vs P&GS and ucdiditagain....After four years of this game being played in the warm part of the season, this one is now going to be played on a cool Fall night...How about that frost this morning ??.....

Lake County comes in reeling from a two-game losing streak after reeling off three wins in a row...UC comes in rolling after blowing a two TD lead at TCA three weeks ago...UC hasn't lost to the Falcons since dropping down to 1A although there has been two close calls...UC and LC have played three common opponents this season...Humboldt (LC lost 35-27..UC won 42-14), Halls (LC won 23-18...UC won 42-7) and Peabody (LC lost 20-14..UC won 48-0)....Going by that you could come up with the notion that UC will blow the Falcons out of the sky...UC will roll out their vaunted running game again this week...The Tornadoes are getting healthy at the right time...Got to stay away from turnovers and penalties...The Tornadoes will also have to contain the Falcon passing game....

This is Senior Night for Union City...14 of them to be honored before the game Friday Night...

My prediction..Union City has beaten the Falcons by an average score of 39-21 the last four years...

Union City - 42

Lake County - 12

what about Falcon 007 and now even Wild?Well ..to tell you the truth .I've seen Union City and all I can say is I hope the man upstairs is looking down and will show a little mercy..lol..Really..I'm Lake Co all the way but you can't turn and apple into an orange.I've seen Union City play Huntingdon and I believe you have the score pretty close.I'm just hoping for the 12 points.I didnt go last week.first time in several years and against South Fulton I saw a team that didnt seem to like playing in the rain..the cold..maybe not wanting to take their hands out of their pockets and maybe ready for basketball season.If they don't want to take their hands out of their pockets..wrong team coming in to play this week.I say 35-0 at the half and depends on what the Union City coaching staff decides to do after that.I hate having to post this but I post when i think we'll win so have to post what I think.Hopefully Lake Co will come to play..But I'm thinking Union City 48-12..And I'm not really sure about the 12..!

Well I'm here and don't have any trouble speaking my mind..Union City 54-6.Does Union City furnish puke bags or the paper sacks that the fans can put over their heads when the score is ugly.Please have them on hand.Maybe the coaches will even be so embarrassed about the defense that they'll wear them also.But then again..No for the coaches.Everyone should see who is running and calling the shots on defense.

All of you Union City fans...Are you ready?Kill em is coming to town..And I believe he thinks he is going to really "Kill Em.".Please make sure yall have plenty of water for him to to drink?A litle secret..He doesn't like anyone to drink any of his water..I may even give your team his number this week before the game..I may not actually give it out..but have a little twister to keep me out of hot water..Like maybe..his number is between 5 and number 10..maybe between 10 and 20..If he's right handed or if he's left handed..Haven't decided yet.I think all the Union City fans and players should be able to say hello to Kill Em.The coaches told him to not post after that in famous post afetr Lake Co beat Fulton City by about 60 points and he seemed to think Lake Co football was back to the glory days !I really miss Kill Em..

yea..A twister..get it..Lake Co is playing the twisters ..so why not have a twister..lol..To see if yall are smarter than a 5th grader..Or to see if there's really a reason for Union City students to go to Obion Central?Just kidding Tornadoe or Twister fans.I know yall are smarter than a 5th grader.!

uh, what are you talking about? Sounds like schizophrenic rambling or attention deficit disorder, or some good LC education? Anyway, UC is getting healthy again and playing motivated. Look for a big score district win.

yea..A twister..get it..Lake Co is playing the twisters ..so why not have a twister..lol..To see if yall are smarter than a 5th grader..Or to see if there's really a reason for Union City students to go to Obion Central?Just kidding Tornadoe or Twister fans.I know yall are smarter than a 5th grader.!

uh, what are you talking about? Sounds like schizophrenic rambling or attention deficit disorder, or some good LC education? Anyway, UC is getting healthy again and playing motivated. Look for a big score district win.

:flower: ...I agree Atlas....That post was randomly scattered....

Union City - 42

Lake County - 12

P&G you forgot all about KillEm and BigSwo posting on here :thumb:

but really tho..

Why do fans keep bringing up the past? The game that were lost have been lost and they are gone now. Thats why they call it the past. The team has learned from these games and won't let it happen again (hopefully).

UC seems to start healing up and getting healthy again at the right time; this could be dangerous for oppossing teams :flower:

UC is starting to look like the team that came out in weeks 1 and 2