Oneida vs. Sunbright

kazam37

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oneida will gain my respect only when they start beating good teams.. it aint hard to line up and beat oakdales, sunbrights, and jellicos of the world.... they dont even play anyone average until the playoffs.. if they can beat good teams then they will have my respect..

That's a shame. I happen to know the Indians crave your approval slinger. Maybe we will earn it someday. :roflol:

Oneida will gain my respect only when they start beating good teams.. it aint hard to line up and beat oakdales, sunbrights, and jellicos of the world.... they dont even play anyone average until the playoffs.. if they can beat good teams then they will have my respect..

I disagree with you on the average teams. OS and Cumberland Gap were not bad teams. Plus, it's not so easy playing less competitive squads. It's not about beating Oakdale, the focus is maintaining a level of intensity, week in and week out, regardless of the game.

The same focused intensity that allows a team to win in the 4th quarter is the same focused intensity that a team uses to completely shut down a weaker opponent in the 1st quarter. It's consistent behavior learned through practice. Which is also a great lesson to teach young men...consistency thru hard work!

The Indians are looking very good. Minimal mistakes, nice blocks, hard hits. They are doing all the small things very good teams do. Plus, the coaching staff is throwing out some wrinkles in the game plan. Oneida is gonna be a tough team to beat down the stretch. Perfect Practice makes Perfect!

Come on smashmouth u know its true.. it aint hard to look good, make few mistakes, make good blocks, make big hits, and be intense an entire ball game when ur playin teams like oakdale or coalfield or jellico.. they are simply bad bad teams.. oneida beats all the bad teams through the regular season except for when the play average teams. for example, dekalb county which are average to above average.. ive watched them play. and when they reach the playoffs they get beat...

Come on smashmouth u know its true.. it aint hard to look good, make few mistakes, make good blocks, make big hits, and be intense an entire ball game when ur playin teams like oakdale or coalfield or jellico.. they are simply bad bad teams.. oneida beats all the bad teams through the regular season except for when the play average teams. for example, dekalb county which are average to above average.. ive watched them play. and when they reach the playoffs they get beat...

Now come on slinger...Who is the most versatile,athletic,hardest hitting,never give up team that YOU SUPPORT???????Since we haven't met your standards to be a "good team", I'm curious of who you support and who you classify as a good team.

Once again, I disagree. It's easier to just show up, hoof around some, make a few fumbles, get a few holding calls, let a few D linemen thru the line and then pull out a victory in the 4th. Oneida is looking sharp! But, if you still can't be a supporter...we understand. We'll leave a spot on the bandwagon for ya later.

WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! to all the doubters & pouters, cryers & whiners whoooooooo you're slingin' somethin brother & it ain't guns whooooooooo it is what it is my friends cry to the t$$aa they made the districts baby we play who we play. final four last year & lookin' to make another run this year. average?! whoooooooo thats called tradition baby just like the gold around the waist of the 17 time world heavyweight champion whooooooooooo. slinger if you ain't on the schedule my friend call coach brew see bout a scrimmage in the spring or fall brother when you're ready the doors wide open my friend remember to be the man ya gotta beat the man!! whoooooooooo hey champ you know the ol' nature boy don't go anywhere without the ladies :thumb: come on down brother I'll let you set in back seat middle of the limo whoooooooooooo just wear your big orange boa, but hey you're always stylin & profilin' :flower: whooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Now come on slinger...Who is the most versatile,athletic,hardest hitting,never give up team that YOU SUPPORT???????Since we haven't met your standards to be a "good team", I'm curious of who you support and who you classify as a good team.

i can help. gunslinger is a scott cty fan. youll have to pardon his envy. it comes natural for some of those boys down there. they beat uh, um, ah, oh yeah. they beat sequoyah. and a cannon cty team that lost to the same dekalb cty team he was putting down. and some team from ky. he said after alcoa beat bell cty that all ky teams are weak. so, by his own definitions, i guess scott cty hasnt beaten anyone good either. you know whats absurd tho? he'll sit here and argue that an 8-2 ohs team isn't very good and at the same time try to argue that a 3-5 shs team is good. go figure.

i agree with slinger on one part tho: scott cty is a good team. and i hope they win every game they play. its too bad slinger gets too caught up in his envy to say the same about oneida.