Johnson County vs. Grace Christian

silverandblue09

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For many schools classification can be an indicator of strength. But for the teams at the upper end of each classification it really doesn't apply so much. Example: South Pitt (1A), Trousdale (2A), Alcoa (3A), etc.... can compete with most any school regardless of classification. I believe GRACE is at the upper end of the 1A classification and can compete with schools in higher classifications so long as it's not a powerhouse school. Maybe Johnson Co. is a powerhouse school, I don't know anything about them other than they lost to our next opponent. Looks like they have a pretty good record though. I'll take GRACE because I know more about them, have seen them beating most of their opponents by wide margins, and they are not having to take a 2hr bus ride. No score prediction, just a RAM victory.

i say JC is going to win this game because the longhorns just will fight all the way to the end all i know about grace is that they have a very good record but look who they have played wait til they play a big powerhouse school like JC or Elizabethon or a school like that and then you will see the real grace christian i pick JC by a large margin