2A Playoff picture following week eight! (including seeding)

FridayMainEvent

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well We Both Have Had The Stuffings Kicked Outta us By South Pitt. And Have Both Lost To JB. Dang Those Are Painful Memories. :angry: But It Does Seem Yall Got It Going Now. What Team Does Ole Dennis Hail For Now? ;)

I don't think he wants that Cat out of the bag. Suffice to say he'll be following the Champs in the playoffs. His team got eliminated last Friday.

I wish that you could tell i hope he had a great first year. Everybody has to start somewhere. Tom atkins had some rough first years as well. Was is in the guru's magazine

Don't Start That Crap 38. Ya'll Wasn't That Good, But You We're That Night. :angry:

you were the one that said you were getting bored and talking about having my coacht membership revoked. I was only trying to make you feel better ;):( We were pretty good just not good enough to win one more after that although we made decent showing for ourselves.

here is my guess:

http://www.dabbleboard.com/public?created=Guest203841&myid=0

In quad 1:

1-hampton

4-rockwood

5-oliver springs

3-tellico plains

6-cosby

2-onieda

in quad 2:

1-signal mtn

4-silverdale

5-watertown

3-boyd buch

6-marion co

2-trousdale

in quad 3:

1-cascade

4-east robertson

5-mt pleasant

3-forrest

6-white house hert

2-friendship chr

in quad 4:

1-mckenzie

4-riverside

5-westwood

3-douglass

6-humbolt

2-adamsville

some of the seedings are hard to figure out because of the district champs getting 1st choice and then automatic qualifiers and then at large, and then you have to factor in that you can't play same region in 1st round. The bad thing is I could be exactly correct on the teams i predict to get in and the TSSAA could draw different than me. It's all about who has the pencil and what they wanna see happen as to what "they" think it "geographically correct.

here is my guess:

In quad 1:

1-hampton

4-rockwood

5-oliver springs

3-tellico plains

6-cosby

2-onieda

in quad 2:

1-signal mtn

4-silverdale

5-watertown

3-boyd buch

6-marion co

2-trousdale

in quad 3:

1-cascade

4-east robertson

5-mt pleasant

3-forrest

6-white house hert

2-friendship chr

in quad 4:

1-mckenzie

4-riverside

5-westwood

3-douglass

6-humbolt

2-adamsville

some of the seedings are hard to figure out because of the district champs getting 1st choice and then automatic qualifiers and then at large, and then you have to factor in that you can't play same region in 1st round. The bad thing is I could be exactly correct on the teams i predict to get in and the TSSAA could draw different than me. It's all about who has the pencil and what they wanna see happen as to what "they" think it "geographically correct.

SM wouldn't get a one seed with two District champs in their quad.

here is my guess:

In quad 1:

1-hampton

4-rockwood

5-oliver springs

3-tellico plains

6-cosby

2-onieda

in quad 2:

1-signal mtn

4-silverdale

5-watertown

3-boyd buch

6-marion co

2-trousdale

in quad 3:

1-cascade

4-east robertson

5-mt pleasant

3-forrest

6-white house hert

2-friendship chr

in quad 4:

1-mckenzie

4-riverside

5-westwood

3-douglass

6-humbolt

2-adamsville

SM wouldn't get a one seed with two District champs in their quad.

you are correct c11 i should have them and boyd switched

here is my guess:

In quad 1:

1-hampton

4-rockwood

5-oliver springs

3-tellico plains

6-cosby

2-onieda

in quad 2:

1-signal mtn

4-silverdale

5-watertown

3-boyd buch

6-marion co

2-trousdale

in quad 3:

1-cascade

4-east robertson

5-mt pleasant

3-forrest

6-white house hert

2-friendship chr

in quad 4:

1-mckenzie

4-riverside

5-westwood

3-douglass

6-humbolt

2-adamsville

In regards to the West Quad, I sure hope that they bump Douglas down one seed instead of bumping Westwood up one seed to avoid the first round Douglas/Westwood matchup. I think that Riverside should get the #3, Douglas the #4, Humboldt the #5, and Westwood should make the long trip to Riverside for a humbling! JMO