District 8AA.... Post your thoughts

yuckamuck

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LA will be talented as usual and they are the district champions until someone beats them. Cannon Co. and Dekalb Co. are both extremely well-coached and they always play hard. Cannon has several players returning so the potential is there for Cannon to have a great season, but they must show up every night. But i would so the top three are definetly LA, Cannon, and Dekalb

I love all of the talk about my Lions! However, I agree with other posts, it is definitely LA and everybody else for the District title as of now. I do believe CC and DC are a toss up, with both coached extremely well and if I remember who all DC has returning should be evenly matched. I see York as a potential sleeper this year with some key players returning and a new/old coach.

Where's everybody else going for playday/scrimmages? I believe CC is @ Shelbyville for a playday, and that's all I heard. Wildcat has Coach said?