Coffee County vs Franklin County

bigmoney128

TM is good but there is some stats manipulation going on.

Look at the number of carries divided into the number of yards.

Comes out to around 7.39 yds per carry. Fairly good efficiency but not outstanding considering 226 carries.

TM is a good person and excellent student and wish him no ill. I just hope they are not setting him up for a big disapointment, he is too good of a person to be used. He's got to be having the time of his life though.

I still think the coach has lost perspective and the big picture of why he was hired, it is no longer what is good for the TEAM but all about TM. Don't fool yourselves, the rest of the team knows it as well.

Anyway Good luck to him and I hope he has his best game of the season this Friday night.

Do colleges only look at total yds gained? Or at running efficiency too?

Go Rebels !! :lol::roll:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FCfan629: No offense but you seriously have no clue what you are talking about! Look, I'm just a senior in college studying to be a coach but even I can look at this team and see who should be running the ball. The numbers speak for themselves. He will finish the season with around 2000 yards rushing and play college ball next year. We should all be proud of him and what he represents to our county. Every body in Cowan and on Bookout have your back big-O. You keep playin ball and forget about the haters cause they're jealous.

this will be the last chance for the rebels to win this year.terance is a great back and somebody is jealous of him.if i were coach he would get the ball 30 times a game.the rebels need to learn how to block and tackle this spring and start all over because there will not be any tm on next years team.

spoke to a lot of people and they say we dont play hard.that goes back to coaching

if had carry macurry we would have won 7 or 8 games with this schedule

go rebels

this will be the last chance for the rebels to win this year.terance is a great back and somebody is jealous of him.if i were coach he would get the ball 30 times a game.the rebels need to learn how to block and tackle this spring and start all over because there will not be any tm on next years team.

spoke to a lot of people and they say we dont play hard.that goes back to coaching

if had carry macurry we would have won 7 or 8 games with this schedule

go rebels

Where is Mac these days? Is he still at Marshall Co.? :roflol:

RebelHeart and 12timechamp

You are either dumber than dirt or totally stupid! No wait neither of you know the definition of TEAM.

Rebelheart grow up when you get some real world experience then you may have something worth while to say, until then don't show your ignorance by opening your mouth! Why? You really don't have a clue!

First of all jealous of what? Why would I be jealous of a kid? I do not have a child on the team. I do have some years of previous coaching experience. I feel for all the other players on the team. As long as the Rebels are not treated, taught and encouraged as a team they will have the same kind of seasons as this one has been. Do you know the definition of the word Synergy? Probably not.

It is team play that wins the close ones. That extra effort by each and every player that will make the difference in the close ones. This is what happens when you have synergy or play together as a TEAM. When this occurs a TM is even better but the TEAM is not dependant upon a single player. Even at that there are many players that have been there every practice and game and never gets a chance to play. It doesn't even matter if they win. It is about what they are being taught. This year that message is only TM matters.

You both missed the point. The rest of the team has been forsaken for TM. The game plan is just get it in TM's hands. Oh but wait, what about the other 10 players on the field?

Sure he should get a lot of carries. He is the #1 RB on the team.

My point is TM is good and has a lot of yards, it is not about how many yards total. It is about the team and their spirit. A blind hog could get high yardage with 226 carries in 8 games. There are 21 other players in the state that have a better yds/carry average. Yeah #22 in yds/carry is good but to hear you two tell it he is the TN God of High School football. He isn't he is just another young man who has high hopes and a coach that has forsaken the rest of the team to push one player.

No matter how good any single player is you should never forsake the rest of the team for one individual. I hope he goes wherever he wants and plays college football. This is not about TM. It is about how the rest of the team is getting treated. The players know what is occuring and it is not fair to them and it is a shame. This is a significant time in their life and they are being taught a lesson by an edcuated person that the rest of them do not matter. How would that make you feel?

I AM FOR THE PLAYERS and am concerned about the lesson they are being taught!

Someone has to be. Think about it long and hard before you make your foolish narrow minded ignorant comments to your elders...

Maybe now you can begin to understand what I am talking about if not maybe this will clue you in.

TEAM

A team comprises a group of people linked in a common purpose. Teams are especially appropriate for conducting tasks that are high in complexity and have many interdependent subtasks.

A group in itself does not necessarily constitute a team. Teams normally have members with complementary skills and generate synergy through a coordinated effort which allows each member to maximize his or her strengths and minimize his or her weaknesses.

FC629fan if Martin wasn't getting the job done your coaches would yank him off the field in a heartbeat. Your coaching experience must have been in youth football? I coached for 28 years in three states before retiring to fish on the lake and you are the only idiot other than Pepsi5000 that I hear complaining about TM. Grow up yourself and get a life. I have seen the young man play four games and he is the best athlete on the team. Your other backs are average at best. I think the coach is doing what is BEST for THE TEAM by giving the ball to Martin. I can't believe you are not a parent of a player because you would not be making such stupid claims. I watched last year as the staff attempted to throw the ball all over the place with little success. I said then they should line up in the I and run behind that big FB and line. This year they have and it has paid off. At least someone on your coaching staff had the good sense to make the change from the spread to the I. If any of my former teams were producing 300 to 500 yards of offense each week I would not care who is running the ball. They could not do it if the other 10 were not blocking. Give these men some credit. The only problem I see is your stupid comments.

If TM does NOT have 20 carries or more they should resign.

What kind of idiot thinks that you dont put the ball in the hands of your best athlete?

The TEAM knows that the O-Line blocks and opens holes for TM and that perimeter players do the same.

Its still a team effort REGARDLESS who is carrying the ball , BUT you give it to the guy who is the superior runner/athlete on the field.

What a stupid argument.

You guys could win the lottery and moan and groan about the taxes you d have to pay on it.

SHUT UP your ignorance is showing.