Hampton vs Happy Valley. Here we go!

Dawgfan88

Well ive gotta take my DAWGS in this one like always,my prediction may seem a little high but i look for the D to step up big and make some turnovers this week,an interception is def due for the DAWGS..... DAWGS-41 HV-20

BDF36, I really kike you're optimism and like the score. Just don't think it will be that easy. Hampton is a good team and I've got alot of faith in um,but I just think our opponent is pretty good themselves. You just never know how the penalty and turnover thing might go.The good thing for Hampton is they are healthy and should be at full strength. Don't know anything about the injury situation at Happy Valley. My score would be more like 28 to 21 Hampton.I'd take a 1 point win at this stage. This game is big for Hampton and the homefield thing in the playoffs. Could be a little extra motivation this week.

Yeah pujo i think the score is out there a little, was goin along the lines of 35 but after lasat year i hope this gets the team really pumped plus playing at HV is going to make it harder.Hampton just really needs to come out and show what theyre made of and like always play tough and injury free. See ya there

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well ive gotta take my DAWGS in this one like always,my prediction may seem a little high but i look for the D to step up big and make some turnovers this week,an interception is def due for the DAWGS..... DAWGS-41 HV-20

BDF36, I really kike you're optimism and like the score. Just don't think it will be that easy. Hampton is a good team and I've got alot of faith in um,but I just think our opponent is pretty good themselves. You just never know how the penalty and turnover thing might go.The good thing for Hampton is they are healthy and should be at full strength. Don't know anything about the injury situation at Happy Valley. My score would be more like 28 to 21 Hampton.I'd take a 1 point win at this stage. This game is big for Hampton and the homefield thing in the playoffs. Could be a little extra motivation this week.

Yeah pujo i think the score is out there a little, was goin along the lines of 35 but after lasat year i hope this gets the team really pumped plus playing at HV is going to make it harder.Hampton just really needs to come out and show what theyre made of and like always play tough and injury free. See ya there

Weather could also be a factor, if its a mess it will slow both teams down, and could cause a few extra turnovers. Can't never tell about these messy games.

Sic em BIG DAWGS good luck all the way :thumb:B)

Thanks Creekbank, I think pretty much evertone in this area pulls for Trousdale. Its not that we just like good teams, its teams that do things the right way and knows how to win .You guys do it with hard work and the refuse to lose attitude. Who knows ,we could meet down the road a little. Really impressed with what you guys have accomplished so far.

It's interesting that there has not been a lot of hype for this game this week. I think this will be one of the more entertaining games of the year for the dogs. These teams seem to be pretty evenly matched and I know Hampton is looking for revenge after last year. Hampton 34-20. I like Hampton for a pick 6 in the game also!