Independence @ Lavergne

futbol20

Honestly I don't know much about LaVergne, but this is a HUGE game for the eagles. If they lose this, their playoff shots are demolished pretty much. Can Indy forget about the franklin game and go to LaVergne and win, or will they actually use the Franklin game to pump them up. Who knows...but I do think that Indy will win by 10

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two qb rotation. One can pass well and the other can pass average and run well. Running game lacks a little but the "O" can still hit you for a big play. Defense is stuggling. You can get beat if you do not play LaVergne with your "A" game. This is the same team that beat Hendersonville after they beat Riverdale. May have been early in the season but that just proves you can not take them lightly. Go LaVergne!!!!

coulda shoulda woulda - all don't mean a thing. The scoreboard and the records speak for themselves. Indy failed to execute in the Franklin - looked ike they stayed in the locker room in the 3rd quarter. Didn't see the collapse against Brentwood - but the bottom line - a loss is a loss. Hillsboro in years past would be considered a good win - not this year, they are down.

Get the w this week and next, secure a playoff spot - then a chance to redeem for all the woulda - shoulda -coulda's!

To: i650JFO

You are Delusional ! !

Siegal is 3-5, Hillsboro is 2-7, and MBA has not beaten anyone of consequence

" the scoreboard didn't show it against Franklin but we could have matched up with Franklin " THE FACT IS SIMPLY THIS - INDY DIDN'T MATCH UP. The Indy offense failed to cross the 50 yard line in the 2nd half. Franklin ran over Indy's " D-1 Line Prospects "the entire 2nd half. And Eubanks was out coached.

Indy you can salvage the season by defeating two very average teams and than limp into the play -offs as a Wild Card.